Zelensky Trusted Warmonger Lindsey Graham and Lost Big Chunks of Ukraine to Russia

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2022, 3:09:51 PMOct 1
Zelensky Trusted Warmonger Lindsey Graham and Lost Big Chunks of Ukraine
to Russia

12 millions Ukrainians have been displaced or become refugees in foreign
countries. Just wait for the disgruntled Ukrainians hang the Jew clown
for fucking up their livelihood.

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with
Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

How many Ukrainian refugees are there and where have they gone?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60555472

"At least 12 million people have fled their homes since Russia's
invasion of Ukraine, the United Nations (UN) says.

More than five million have left for neighbouring countries, while seven
million people are still thought to be displaced inside Ukraine itself."

max headroom

Oct 1, 2022, 3:22:55 PMOct 1
In news:1g0_K.358559$G_96....@fx13.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:

> Zelensky Trusted Warmonger Lindsey Graham and Lost Big Chunks of Ukraine
> to Russia...

They're just at halftime. There's still another half to play.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2022, 3:38:17 PMOct 1
Yea, if Zelensky doesn't cut losses and sue for peace now, Putin will
take the Odessa region too and Ukraine will be totally cut off from the
Black Sea.

https://liveuamap.com/

Odessa region in Ukraine
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Odessa_in_Ukraine.svg/1200px-Odessa_in_Ukraine.svg.png

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2022, 4:03:39 PMOct 1
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 15:09:47 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Zelensky Trusted Warmonger Lindsey Graham and Lost Big Chunks of Ukraine
>to Russia

Russian forces retreat from strategic Donetsk city a day after
Moscow’s annexation of the region
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/01/europe/ukraine-russia-lyman-donetsk-intl/index.html

"We are encircled, Im calling to say goodbye": occupier complains to
his wife
https://news.yahoo.com/encircled-im-calling-goodbye-occupier-075613390.html

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2022, 4:04:20 PMOct 1
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 15:38:12 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>max headroom wrote on 10/1/2022 3:15 PM:
>> In news:1g0_K.358559$G_96....@fx13.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:
>>
>>> Zelensky Trusted Warmonger Lindsey Graham and Lost Big Chunks of Ukraine
>>> to Russia...
>> They're just at halftime. There's still another half to play.
>>

>Yea, if Zelensky doesn't cut losses and sue for peace now, Putin will
>take the Odessa region too and Ukraine will be totally cut off from the
>Black Sea.

He'll have to do it by mail. Ukraine is kicking weak, confused and
scared Russian ass.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2022, 4:14:58 PMOct 1
I don't think they make mail so small and short for the Jew clown Zelensky.

MAIL ARMOR SHIRT 🔪 Windlass - swords |
      Cutlery

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2022, 4:22:10 PMOct 1
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/1/2022 4:03 PM:
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 15:09:47 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>> Zelensky Trusted Warmonger Lindsey Graham and Lost Big Chunks of Ukraine
>> to Russia
> Russian forces retreat from .....

I remember you were saying the Vietcong forces retreat from .... but in
the end you turned tail and ran like hell. And then I remember you were
saying the Taliban forces retreat from ..... but again you turned tail
and ran like hell.

If the Russians were losing like you say, how the hell did Putin annex
20% of Ukraine?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2022, 4:24:44 PMOct 1
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 16:14:53 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/1/2022 4:04 PM:

>>> Yea, if Zelensky doesn't cut losses and sue for peace now, Putin will
>>> take the Odessa region too and Ukraine will be totally cut off from the
>>> Black Sea.
>> He'll have to do it by mail.
>
>I don't think they make mail so small and short for the commie clown Putin

Just as well. He probably doesn't know how to read or write.

>MAIL ARMOR SHIRT ? Windlass - swords | Cutlery

Russians can use anything you send them-- but it will just postpone
their defeat by a few minutes.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2022, 4:26:40 PMOct 1
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 16:22:05 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/1/2022 4:03 PM:
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 15:09:47 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>>
>>Russian forces retreat from strategic Donetsk city a day after
>>Moscow’s annexation of the region
>>https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/01/europe/ukraine-russia-lyman-donetsk-intl/index.html
>>
>>"We are encircled, Im calling to say goodbye": occupier complains to
>>his wife
>>https://news.yahoo.com/encircled-im-calling-goodbye-occupier-075613390.html

>I remember you were saying the Vietcong [..]

No, that was you blabbering about than until I schooled you about
where the Atlantic Ocean was. Remember?

I notice you're not caterwauling about the Russians having more nukes
after I schooled you on that, too.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!