Most Americans hate Trump's guts

Cy Ubinger

Dec 5, 2020, 7:07:21 PM12/5/20
Correct.

Just Wondering

Dec 5, 2020, 7:42:58 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 5:07 PM, Cy Ubinger wrote:
> Correct.

THAT's why Trump attracted people to his rallies by the tens of
thousands, and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.

Bill Flett

Dec 5, 2020, 7:52:31 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 4:42 PM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

> On 12/5/2020 5:07 PM, Cy Ubinger wrote:
>> Correct.
>
> and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.

Being responsible, unlike Fat Fuck Trump, Biden didn't hold rallies. Fat Fuck
Trump didn't hold rallies — he held super-spreader events, one of which killed
Herman Cain.

Fuck President-loser Trump

Dec 5, 2020, 9:16:47 PM12/5/20
Just Wondering wrote

> THAT's why Trump attracted people to his rallies by the tens of
> thousands, and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.

73 million voted for President Trump. I see why you worship him as a God.

Just Wondering

Dec 5, 2020, 9:17:56 PM12/5/20
Rudy Canoza wrote

> People in the small minority.

Trump says we should follow him. What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't
you get it???

%

Dec 5, 2020, 9:31:31 PM12/5/20
and no one came to yours

KAG

Dec 5, 2020, 10:17:21 PM12/5/20
Joe Biden wasn't kidding when he said he didn't need your vote.

--

Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

Bill Flett

Dec 5, 2020, 10:35:34 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 7:17 PM, KAG wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 17:42:55 -0700, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/5/2020 5:07 PM, Cy Ubinger wrote:
>>> Correct.
>>
>> THAT's why Trump attracted people to his rallies by the tens of
>> thousands, and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.
>
> Joe Biden wasn't kidding when he said he didn't need your vote.

Biden never said that.

Biden didn't hold rallies. He is a responsible person, unlike Fat Fuck Trump.

Leper

Dec 5, 2020, 10:39:34 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 6:07 PM, Cy Ubinger wrote:
> Correct.

If Commy-Cocksuckers like you were not deathly afraid of President
Trump, you wouldn't bother posting your fears out in the pen like this.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 5, 2020, 10:42:24 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 6:46 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 12/5/2020 4:42 PM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy
> rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
>
>> On 12/5/2020 5:07 PM, Cy Ubinger wrote:
>>> Correct.
>>
>> THAT's why Trump attracted people to his rallies by the tens of
>> thousands,
>
> People in the small minority.

And you attended neither as you are too chickenshit to leave your
Sisters basement.

When was the last time you peaked out from under the bed?

PPP.vcf

Rudy Crayola

Dec 5, 2020, 10:45:42 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 6:52 PM, Jonathon Ball posing as Bill Flett wrote: While
trolling for a Dogs dick to suck.

> On 12/5/2020 4:42 PM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy
> rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
>
>> On 12/5/2020 5:07 PM, Cy Ubinger wrote:
>>> Correct.
>>
>> and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.
>
> Being responsible, unlike Fat Fuck Trump, Biden didn't hold rallies.

Thats because no one would go. Dull, mentally impoverished Biden
couldn't draw water.

Rudy Crayola

Dec 5, 2020, 10:47:32 PM12/5/20
That is about the dumbest response yet. Doesn't even make sense.

KAG

Dec 5, 2020, 11:13:56 PM12/5/20
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 19:35:31 -0800, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 12/5/2020 7:17 PM, KAG wrote:

>>> THAT's why Trump attracted people to his rallies by the tens of
>>> thousands, and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.
>>
>> Joe Biden wasn't kidding when he said he didn't need your vote.
>
>Biden never said that.

Liar

--

Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0
Slow Joe's Melting Brain

Bill Flett

Dec 5, 2020, 11:17:19 PM12/5/20
On 12/5/2020 8:13 PM, KAG wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 19:35:31 -0800, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Joe Biden wasn't kidding when he said he didn't need your vote.
>>
>> Biden never said that.
>
> Liar

Nope. He never said it.

Just Wondering

Mar 24, 2021, 8:29:37 PM3/24/21
Rudy Canoza wrote

> People in the small minority.

Fuck President-loser Trump

Apr 26, 2021, 8:30:22 PM4/26/21
Just Wondering wrote

> THAT's why Trump attracted people to his rallies by the tens of
> thousands, and Biden attracted people to his rallies by the tens.

Joy Mattson

Jan 27, 2023, 7:25:52 PM1/27/23
IDIOT!!!!!!!!! He attracts IDIOTS and LOSERS

Joy Mattson

Jan 27, 2023, 7:28:27 PM1/27/23
On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 7:42:58 PM UTC-5, Just Wondering wrote:
Trump attracts imbeciles such as you.