It's official - Four Ukrainian regions have vote to join Russia

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 27, 2022, 7:12:05 PM9/27/22
It's official - Four Ukrainian regions have voted to join Russia

https://www.rt.com/russia/563558-donbass-joining-procedure-steps/

The accession process of Donbass and two regions of southern Ukraine to
Russia will include several steps

The Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (LPR and DPR) along with
Kherson Region and part of Zaporozhye Region in southern Ukraine have
voted to join Russia in referendums that were held between September 23
and 27.

In Lugansk, more than 98% of voters have supported the idea to join
Russia, official figures show with all the ballots counted. Donetsk has
shown similar results with more than 99% of voters supporting the move.
Both Zaporozhye and Kherson regions have process all the ballots by late
Tuesday, with 93% and 87% of voters respectively backing the split from
Ukraine and reunification with Russia.

The process of integrating new regions into Russia may take some time as
it requires the approval of the country’s parliament and the president.
But Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said on Friday that he was
“convinced it will be fast enough.”

Under the Russian constitution and the federal law on the accession of
new constituent members, the procedure includes several steps. Once the
regions willing to become part of the Russian Federation submit their
proposals to Moscow, the president should inform parliament and the
government on the matter, Senator Konstantin Kosachev explained in a
Telegram post last week.

If a political agreement on the accession is reached, “draft
international treaties on the admission of foreign states or parts of
them” to Russia should be developed, Kosachev, the vice speaker of the
upper house of parliament, said. These agreements regulate issues such
as the name and status of new territories, citizenship, succession, the
functioning of public authorities, the operation of legislation, and so
forth.

After these treaties are signed, the Russian Constitutional Court should
verify if they comply with the country’s supreme law. If there are no
violations, the next step will be the ratification of the documents by
the lower house, the State Duma, and their approval by the upper house,
the Federation Council.

Simultaneously, a draft federal constitutional law on the admission of
new constituent units to Russia should be submitted to the Duma. If
approved, it then goes to the upper house for consideration.

“This law enters into force no earlier than the entry into force of the
international treaties themselves,” Kosachev noted.

Moscow warned earlier that if the Donbass republics and the two southern
Ukrainian regions united with Russia, it would consider any attempts by
Kiev to retake them as attacks on its own land. “Immediately the Russian
Constitution will come into force in relation to these territories where
everything is very clearly stated in this regard,” Peskov told
journalists last week.

Shortly after the regions decided to hold referendums, Russian President
Vladimir Putin announced a partial mobilization that involved calling to
arms some 300,000 reservists, according to the military. Media reports
have suggested that Moscow allegedly plans to mobilize up to a million.

Kiev considers the territories willing to join Russia to be under
illegal occupation and said it would not recognize the results of the
referendums. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has ruled out any
possibility of talks after the voting.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba stated last Tuesday that
“Ukraine has every right to liberate its territories and will keep
liberating them, whatever Russia has to say.”

The EU and the US have already called the voting a “sham.” US Secretary
of State Antony Blinken told CBS on Sunday that the LPR, DPR, Kherson
and Zaporozhye regions “will never be recognized” as part of Russian
territory. He added that Kiev had “every right” to take them back.

Russia sent troops into Ukraine on February 24, citing Kiev’s failure to
implement the Minsk agreements, designed to give the regions of Donetsk
and Lugansk special status within the Ukrainian state. The protocols,
brokered by Germany and France, were first signed in 2014. Former
Ukrainian president Pyotr Poroshenko has since admitted that Kiev’s main
goal was to use the ceasefire to buy time and “create powerful armed
forces.”

In February 2022, the Kremlin recognized the Donbass republics as
independent states and demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a
neutral country that will never join any Western military bloc. Kiev
insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 27, 2022, 7:28:09 PM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 19:12:02 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>It's official - Four Ukrainian regions have voted to join Russia

It's not official. It's more Russian propaganda.

Frank

Sep 28, 2022, 1:50:17 PM9/28/22
Beginning to believe our friend is a paid disinformation plant.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 28, 2022, 1:56:10 PM9/28/22
I'm gonna go with "stupid" but you may be correct as well.

Frank

Sep 28, 2022, 2:11:29 PM9/28/22
Maybe all of the above.

Just Wondering

Sep 28, 2022, 2:22:47 PM9/28/22
On 9/27/2022 5:12 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> It's official - Four Ukrainian regions have voted to join Russia
>
> https://www.rt.com/russia/563558-donbass-joining-procedure-steps/
>
> The accession process of Donbass and two regions of southern Ukraine to
> Russia will include several steps

The "voting" if that's what you want to call it was administered
by Russia, not Ukraine. There's nothing suspect about that, is there?
Please show where in Ukraine's law that sections of the nation are
allowed by secede by popular vote.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 28, 2022, 2:29:59 PM9/28/22
Well??? The buttocks is leading you around by the Nose with his Devils
advocate bull sht.

PPP.vcf

Chasseur

Sep 28, 2022, 2:42:46 PM9/28/22
of the Chicom agitprop type and sufficiently unhinged to be unwisely
dismissed as a lunatic...

Chasseur

26C.Z968

Sep 28, 2022, 3:28:05 PM9/28/22
Where they took the 'vote' - ballots carried door 2 door
by armed pro-Russia soldiers - the vote really MIGHT be
for joining with Russia. The people there largely think
of themselves as Russians, not Ukrainians. Alas there is
not much slack for anybody tho sees themselves as
Ukrainian.

The border line was drawn WAY back by Soviet bureaucrats
without consideration for 'cultural' factors - they were
all Happy Soviets back then, right ? NOW the cultural
divide is plain to see and of serious consequence.

Something similar happened after WW-2 in the middle east.
The Brits came in and started drawing lines - again (and
perhaps intentionally) without consideration of cultural
and religious factors. I say "intentionally" because there
is value in breaking-up large clans/sects so they will not
have enough combined power to overthrow. Again, years
later, those badly-drawn lines have caused BIG trouble.
Iraq, for example, really should have been THREE countries
stacked up.

Still, a "vote" taken with armed soldiers looking you
in the eye ... not really what anybody would see as
totally legit. Putin just wants his legal-looking excuse
to claim the Donbas and cluster-bomb all "invaders".

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 28, 2022, 3:46:53 PM9/28/22
Are you saying the evidence put forward by Tucker Carson are lies? How
many times the US presidents had been proven liars? Your blind
patriotism is making US presidents boldface liars with no fear of
getting caught.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 28, 2022, 3:55:50 PM9/28/22
Just Wondering wrote on 9/28/2022 2:22 PM:
> On 9/27/2022 5:12 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> It's official - Four Ukrainian regions have voted to join Russia
>>
>> https://www.rt.com/russia/563558-donbass-joining-procedure-steps/
>>
>> The accession process of Donbass and two regions of southern Ukraine
>> to Russia will include several steps
>
> The "voting" if that's what you want to call it was administered
> by Russia, not Ukraine.  There's nothing suspect about that, is there?

Is the voting in the US administered by Ukraine? Is Ukrainians God's
chosen people (I know Zelensky is)?

> Please show where in Ukraine's law that sections of the nation are
> allowed by secede by popular vote.

Please show where in Great Britain's law that sections of the nation are
allowed to secede just because you disliked the tea and dumped into the
harbour (Boston Tea Party)?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 28, 2022, 4:07:19 PM9/28/22
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:55:45 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Just Wondering wrote on 9/28/2022 2:22 PM:
>> On 9/27/2022 5:12 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> It's official - Four Ukrainian regions have voted to join Russia
>>>
>>> https://www.rt.com/russia/563558-donbass-joining-procedure-steps/
>>>
>>> The accession process of Donbass and two regions of southern Ukraine
>>> to Russia will include several steps
>>
>> The "voting" if that's what you want to call it was administered
>> by Russia, not Ukraine.  There's nothing suspect about that, is there?
>
>Is the voting in the US administered by Ukraine?

No, that's why if the Ukraine government came here and told everyone
to vote in an election they set up, it would be meaningless.

How stupid are you, anyway??

Choose one:

[ ] Really stupid
[ ] Plain stupid
[ ] Unbelievably stupid
[ ] Incredibly stupid
[ ] Democrat Party stupid

Scout

Sep 29, 2022, 8:29:07 AM9/29/22

"Frank" <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in message
Which still begs the question of who would be foolish enough to pay for
Rudy's stupidity?

Scout

Sep 29, 2022, 8:29:07 AM9/29/22

"Frank" <"frank "@frank.net> wrote in message
Really? Who would pay Rudy for such stupidity?

Scout

Sep 29, 2022, 8:29:08 AM9/29/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:d8a9jh9pk7d3ojusb...@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:55:45 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>>Just Wondering wrote on 9/28/2022 2:22 PM:

>>> The "voting" if that's what you want to call it was administered
>>> by Russia, not Ukraine. There's nothing suspect about that, is there?
>>
>>Is the voting in the US administered by Ukraine?
>
> No, that's why if the Ukraine government came here and told everyone
> to vote in an election they set up, it would be meaningless.
>
> How stupid are you, anyway??

With Rudy? The closest approximation to infinity yet discovered.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 29, 2022, 10:30:45 AM9/29/22
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 9/28/2022 4:07 PM:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 15:55:45 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>> Just Wondering wrote on 9/28/2022 2:22 PM:

>>> The "voting" if that's what you want to call it was administered
>>> by Russia, not Ukraine.  There's nothing suspect about that, is there?
>>
>> Is the voting in the US administered by Ukraine? Is Ukrainians God's
>> chosen people (I know Zelensky is)?
>>

>>> Please show where in Ukraine's law that sections of the nation are
>>> allowed by secede by popular vote.
>>>

>> Please show where in Great Britain's law that sections of the nation
>> are allowed to secede just because you disliked the tea and dumped
>> into the harbour (Boston Tea Party)?
> I stand corrected. I feel so stupid. Please fuck my arse.

I don't want to get anywhere near your arse. No offence. Please kill
yourself, yourself.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 29, 2022, 10:38:39 AM9/29/22
Scout wrote on 9/29/2022 7:40 AM:
> "Klaus  Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>
> wrote in message news:d8a9jh9pk7d3ojusb...@4ax.com...

>>> Is the voting in the US administered by Ukraine? Is Ukrainians God's
>>> chosen people (I know Zelensky is)?

>>> Please show where in Great Britain's law that sections of the nation
>>> are allowed to secede just because you disliked the tea and dumped
>>> into the harbour (Boston Tea Party)?
>>>

>> I stand corrected. I feel so stupid. Please fuck my arse.
>
> With Rudy? The closest approximation to infinity yet discovered.

I am Mighty Wannabe, not Rudy.

Are you stupid or something, or just plain stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2FEuZMhhiY

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 29, 2022, 11:18:05 AM9/29/22
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:30:41 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 9/28/2022 4:07 PM:

>>> Is the voting in the US administered by Ukraine? Is Ukrainians God's
>>> chosen people (I know Zelensky is)?

>>> Please show where in Great Britain's law that sections of the nation
>>> are allowed to secede just because you disliked the tea and dumped
>>> into the harbour (Boston Tea Party)?

>>No, that's why if the Ukraine government came here and told everyone
>>to vote in an election they set up, it would be meaningless.
>>
>>How stupid are you, anyway??
>>
>>Choose one:
>>
>>[ ] Really stupid
>>[ X ] Plain stupid
>>[ ] Unbelievably stupid
>>[ ] Incredibly stupid
>>[ X ] Democrat Party stupid

>I don't want to get anywhere near your arse. No offence. Please kill
>yourself, yourself.

I marked them for you.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 29, 2022, 11:35:47 AM9/29/22
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 9/29/2022 11:17 AM:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:30:41 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 9/28/2022 4:07 PM:

>> I don't want to get anywhere near your arse. No offence. Please kill
>> yourself, yourself.
> How many times should I shoot myself in the head? Should I use my right hand or left hand, or both hands?

Both hands. Just keep firing.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 29, 2022, 11:47:58 AM9/29/22
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 11:35:43 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>I don't want to get anywhere near your arse. No offence. Please kill
>>>yourself, yourself.
>>
>>I marked them for you.

> How many times should I shoot myself in the head? Should I use my right hand or left hand, or both hands?

Since you've got nothing up there, I would suggest aiming or your
heart.

Scout

Sep 30, 2022, 9:44:57 AM9/30/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:mffbjhtn0n7kg049p...@4ax.com...
I haven't seen any evidence Rudy has a heart either..
I suggest he aim for his ass..
Not only will he hit his head, which is full of shit..
but his ass which is also full of shit..
Since Rudy seems to live on his bullshit..
Maybe that will work.