Breathtaking train ride in the Swiss Alps

nic

Feb 12, 2024, 5:00:15 PMFeb 12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6uIIAupFsI

--
What are your thoughts about the after life?

Lucas McCain

Feb 12, 2024, 7:28:57 PMFeb 12
On 2/12/2024 3:00 PM, nic wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6uIIAupFsI

Very good video. It reminds me of the cog train to the top of Pikes
Peak in Colorado Springs. The last time I was on the Pikes Peak
railroad, it had noisy, diesel engines with lots of vibration
transferred to the seats in the coaches. They may have replaced those
trains with quieter, newer ones in the 16 or so years since we rode it
with our kids.

I watched a second video after the one you posted on the Trans Siberian
Railroad that is well worth watching, IMHO.
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Feb 13, 2024, 3:54:35 AMFeb 13

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024, nic wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6uIIAupFsI

Highly recommended! Or just driving. Lived there for a while and the views
were amazing!

Frank

Feb 13, 2024, 6:53:17 PMFeb 13
I recall tour bus from Switzerland to Italy was quite a scenic trip.