Re: A new monument dedicated to MLK and Coretta Scott King prompts mockery and criticism

Rhonda Fries

Jan 23, 2023, 10:21:14 AM1/23/23
In article <iqsrshl3kc0kb143u...@4ax.com>, governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 10:32:24 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <XnsAF947...@0.0.0.2>, johan <jo...@eweka.nl>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> The art piece, designed by Brooklyn-based conceptual artist Hank Willis
> >> Thomas, only features the couple's arms during the embrace and not their
> >> heads, which has sparked criticism and mockery online. While some people
> >
> >People don't realise that to artists art is the selective
> >reproduction of reality rather exact representation.
> >
> >Our hands are uniquely human amongst other animals. The artist
> >wanted to express the couple's love which they saw in the clasp
> >of their human hands.
>
> I don't understand the problem. There are plenty of snapshots of the
> event for those who want literal reality. The monument is beautiful.
>
> Swill

This abomination is clearly a product of a low IQ, nonhuman simian. Heck, gorillas can do better
than this. An absolute monstrosity that was approved only because no cuck wanted to hurt a bootlips feelings.

It looks greasy, dirty, obscene. That appears to be the sculpture of a spook with its
head rammed up its own ass and giving it the thumbs down, you fucking coal burning
piece of shit.

--
KWills
counselor.

Governor Swill

Jan 23, 2023, 12:32:57 PM1/23/23
Surely you can troll better than this!

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

chuck

Jan 23, 2023, 6:53:02 PM1/23/23
On 23 Jan 2023, % <purse...@gmail.com> posted some

> TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!
>>
>> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:21:12 -0500, Rhonda Fries put forth the
>> notion that: #
>>
>>> That appears to be the sculpture of a spook with its
>>> head rammed up its own ass
>>>

>> That's what I thought it looked like too.
>>
>> Have you got the link for the sheboon shooting diarrhea two feet out
>> of her ass onto somebody's car? I didn't know that was even
>> possible, and it didn't even wipe... ewww!
>>
> is this anything

I thought she was dead.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

<https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-
6/279021343_10158562209929249_1938359124597792498_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-
7&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=JC5UCx1rIQcAX9hhfVV&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-
1.xx&oh=00_AfC008UpahtsNvlr3bPnaME-ujAM17Fz9A5-h37hmQgGbQ&oe=63D4C0F9>

<https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCOURTS-njd-3_09-cv-
05354/pdf/USCOURTS-njd-3_09-cv-05354-0.pdf>

Chimps

<https://vidmax.com/video/217297-nsfw-disgusting-homeless-woman-uses-
projectile-sh-t-as-a-weapon-to-attack-cars>

<https://thisvid.com/videos/short-public-diarrhea-explosion/>

Woke version

<https://www.instagram.com/p/B2SuIzcAUNr/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign
=embed_video_watch_again>

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 23, 2023, 9:48:26 PM1/23/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 23:53:00 -0000 (UTC), chuck put forth the notion that:
Damn! Is that how it is now? They just drop trou and shit doggy-style
anywhere? That white bitch in the grocery store was even worse! The store
didn't have a bathroom?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Robert Mosley III

Jan 23, 2023, 11:16:36 PM1/23/23
On 23 Jan 2023, chuck <ch...@blackhelicopters.nuts> posted some

> On 23 Jan 2023, % <purse...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
>>> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts
by
>>> Checkmate!
>>>
>>> On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:21:12 -0500, Rhonda Fries put forth the

>>> That's what I thought it looked like too.
>>>
>>> Have you got the link for the sheboon shooting diarrhea two feet
out
>>> of her ass onto somebody's car? I didn't know that was even
>>> possible, and it didn't even wipe... ewww!
>>>
>> is this anything
>
> I thought she was dead.
>
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
>
> <https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-
> 6/279021343_10158562209929249_1938359124597792498_n.jpg?
_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-
> 7&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=JC5UCx1rIQcAX9hhfVV&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-
> 1.xx&oh=00_AfC008UpahtsNvlr3bPnaME-ujAM17Fz9A5-
h37hmQgGbQ&oe=63D4C0F9>

That's not Rhonda. She's only dead from the neck down.

<http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html>

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 24, 2023, 1:10:58 AM1/24/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 05:14:10 +0100, Robert Mosley III put forth the notion
that:
#

> That's not Rhonda. She's only dead from the neck down.

Neal... is that you?

KWills

Jan 25, 2023, 11:01:57 AM1/25/23
More Cracks Appear in the Already-Shaky Foundational Legacy of Bootlip Michael King (aka: Martin Luther King, Jr.)

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/01/mlk-2023-cracks-in-the-plaster/

Four more years and the FBI tapes will come out. Communist race enabler and plagiarizer
spook will be exposed, but will media finally come tho their sense about this bootlip?
I think not, just spit out more lies about this animal.

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.