The Weathermen ... Hype and MORE Hype

26C.Z968

Oct 1, 2022, 12:08:29 AM10/1/22
https://www.foxweather.com/weather-news/ian-history-forecast-i-95-florida-south-carolina

Ian's remnants to impact I-95 corridor after leaving behind
path of destruction from Florida to South Carolina

. . .

Ok - what IS it with weather people ???

More a "Path Of Minor Messes" .....

The thing was formidible in Florida, but in
the Carolinas it was a very disorganized,
ill-formed, remnant that didn't even have
a real "eye" anymore. There will be some
minor flooding here and there but .........

What's next, the Deadly Fall Of The Pretty
Leaves next month ?

Byker

Oct 1, 2022, 4:37:22 PM10/1/22

rbowman

Oct 1, 2022, 6:41:20 PM10/1/22
That was my first thought too. I guess you had to be there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mb3CoWwNyY

26C.Z968

Oct 1, 2022, 9:41:21 PM10/1/22
The 'Weathermen' were BS artists too, and a bit (in)famous.
Hence the use of the word :-)

Unfortunately, ANTIFA and friends are actually much more
dangerous than the Weathermen - they've learned to go
after the more hidden, less defended, pillars of The
Establishment.