NSU 2.0

Damien

Oct 19, 2021, 1:58:40 AM10/19/21
Beim "NSU 2.0" ging es darum, dass die Polizei sich selbst erschießen
soll, oder Polizisten auf andere Polizisten schießen sollen.
--
Kind regards,
Warlock Damien <http://www.warlockdamien.com>

Leo Sgouros

Oct 29, 2021, 3:12:43 AM10/29/21
What did Merkel and your port scan have to do with each other?

Damien

Oct 30, 2021, 5:08:06 AM10/30/21
Isn't this surrealism, so everything that's not able to be real can be
posted?
Think about this twice.

Leo Sgouros

Oct 31, 2021, 2:03:16 AM10/31/21

Leo Sgouros

Oct 31, 2021, 2:13:53 AM10/31/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 4:08:06 AM UTC-5, Damien wrote:
Surrealism as an art form has been extensively argued here and you could look at some of those long threads, some of which I am in from my main posting period here 1998 to 2000.Those are based from ideas from very real fight between factions that are of historical interest. Look up the urinal art controversy. I am one of those who think nearly anything can be posted on unmoderated newsgroups as well so..party on d00d.