Re: Why is this controversial

Strecker

Feb 10, 2023, 8:14:33 PM2/10/23
On 06 Feb 2023, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> posted some
news:1j02uhl8s0hen7d5d...@4ax.com:

> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 18:28:34 -0800 (PST), bigdog
><geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Legendary female surfer Bethany Hamilton as said she will no longer
>>compete in the World Surf League if they go ahead with their plans to
>>allow men to compete in the women's division. It is complete bullshit
>>to call them "transgender women". They are not women. They are men
>>pretending to be women and allowing them to compete in competitions
>>set aside for female athletes. It's a an even bigger joke to refer to
>>them as "male-bodied individuals". We are making a mockery of language
>>when we use bullshit terms such as this. A man is a man no matter what
>>he identifies as. Men are so much bigger, stronger, and faster than
>>women that it is a complete farce to allow them to compete in women's
>>sports. I wish women and girls would take a stand and refuse to
>>participate when men are allowed into their sports. Let these assholes
>>play with themselves.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh. Leftist women brought this on themselves.

During a dinner conversation some time ago, one wine emboldened male asked
the women why they weren't offended by homosexuals, crossdressers,
transgenders and the like. Weren't they, competition?

The women thought that was funny and initially responded with laughter and
insinuatory insults questioning his manhood and friends.

One woman however stared everyone down and pointedly stated that these
kinds of people are delusional, mentally ill and deserving of mental
health treatment - NOTHING ELSE!

They most certainly would never ever be viable competition to females, and
only the most idiotic of women would be accepting of them in the first
place.