worldsurfday.com

Chris

Apr 6, 2002, 7:29:31 PM4/6/02
Heyo,

We created one main site that we can all hang out and post WSD reports,
ideas, pics, etc. It is quite basic right now and hopefully we can get a
huge community developing there and spread the word for future WSDs and
just general surfing. Also getting a lot of input from you guys/gals &
fellow online surfers on what they want to see on the site.

We are working on complete photo albums, databased session reports etc.
Lots of work, but its all fun.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you guys/gals there. I could use some help
moderating the forums soon.

Take care and hopefully we'll get some sunshine down here damn soon!

Chris
San Diego
http://www.worldsurfday.com