Classic Surf Videos

Brett Stephenson

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

We have just added heaps more classic moves to our Online Surfshop- They
are all available in PAL and NTSC formats with afew available in SECAM

they are at

http://www.smarta.com.au/surfshop/clssic/videos.html

new titles include:-
Slippery When Wet - 1958
Surf Crazy - 1959
Barefoot Adventure - 1960
Surfing Hollow Days- 1961
Surfin Shorts - 1960's
Waterlogged - 1962
Hot Generation - 1967
(Paul Witzig)
Evolution - 1969
(Paul Witzig)
Sea Of Joy - 1971
(Paul Witzig)
Pacific Vibrations - 1970
(John Severson)
A Winters Tale - 1973
(Shepard/Usher)
On Any Morning - 1974
(David "The Mex" Sumpter)
Going Surfing - 1976
(Bub Browne)
Playgrounds In Paradise - 1977
(Alan Rich)
Wizards of the Water - 1980
(Alan Rich)
Band On The Run- 1982
(Harry Hodge)
History of Australian Surfing - 1985
(Nat Young)
Surfers - The Movie - 1989
(Bil Delaney)
Indo Express - 1990
(Eastern Film Group)

--
Go Hard & Go Often
Brett

Brett Stephenson

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

Tauras

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

WHAT no RUNMAN???

Then again its hardly a classic, but its always good for a few laughs...

Light offshores expected for the morning with a mixed bag of NW swell
for the dawn patrollers. Very nice jade green toobs with some overhead+
faces this morning on the incoming tide, sandbars were working overtime.
Enjoy the spring wind break, it would last forever...
--
Tauras Sulaitis Current Project: Bunga
USTA Design Inc. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brett Stephenson

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

Dano

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

In article <surfshop-150...@ppp8.nor.com.au>,
surf...@smarta.com.au ( Brett Stephenson) wrote:
Do you know if any of the old George Greenough surf films were ever
converted to video and released?

Just wondering...

Dano

--
In order to attempt to prevent the continuing onslaught of unsolicited email, my attached address has been altered. To restore, change .nest ->.net ...

Brett Stephenson

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

I know that The Innermast Limits of Pure Fun is avaiable on video - it was
shot in the 60's by George (who, by the way, now lives at Broken Head near
Byron Bay). It features Bob McTavish, Cris Brock and George cruising
around our area (Lennox Head, Byron Bay - more info on these areas are
available at
http://www.smarta.com.au/surfshop.html - in the North Coast Surf Guide section)

I will check with the guys at Classic Surf Co and see if any otrhers are
available

In article <dano-15039...@term1-29.vta.west.net>, da...@west.nest
(Dano) wrote:

Brett Stephenson

SurfDJ

Jun 20, 2023, 9:47:09 AM6/20/23
Hi Brett, Don't suppose any of these are still available to buy please?