Surfing After a Broken Clavicle

Cars In Action

Apr 11, 2022, 11:37:02 PM4/11/22
I broke my clavicle in one spot (doctor said it had 1.7mm of gap between the bones) and it's been 6 weeks. It feels really great actually, and I have full range of motion and kinda forgot I broke it in the first place. I'm an avid surfer, and I am itching to get back in the water. Has any other surfer had to deal with this before? How long was it until you were back in the water and how did it feel? Thanks :)