urine therapy -- cures varicose veins formation

era...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2008, 11:15:42 PM3/7/08
hi,
i was having below my right ankle and above my right heel -- some pain
on the inner side.
i saw the swelling.
i called dr bhavasar of http://spacetimemotion.tripod.com

he did not respond.
so then i applied my old urine (must be month old) --- and the pain
went away.

So what was it magic ?
Was I having varicose veins.
Here is the urine therapy cure for varicose veins.
Erach
Urine Therapy: Nature's Elixir for Good Health - Google Books Result
by Flora Peschek-Böhmer, Gisela Schreiber - 1999 - Health & Fitness -
160 pages
Nature's Elixir for Good Health Urine Therapy I Sprains During the
olden times ... Varicose veins When varicose veins begin to show
clearly underneath the ...
books.google.co.in/books?isbn=0892817992...
Urine Therapy/Author
Urine therapy controlled the infection as well as the antibiotics did,
but it had none of ... varicose veins and the other illnesses that
were bothering me. ...
users.erols.com/martinlara/author.html - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
Urine Therapy - When to use it?
... sciatica, enlarged prostate, menstrual problems, varicose veins,
burns, sun strokes, .... I have been using Urine therapy since the
beginning of 2002. ...
articlewealth.com/Article/Urine-Therapy---When-to-use-it-/37457 - 26k
- Cached - Similar pages
Urine Therapy. A cure for all illnesses? - EasyPublish
I have personally been using urine therapy since 2002. ... sciatica,
enlarged prostate, menstrual problems, varicose veins, burns, sun
strokes, herpes, ...
www.submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=17781 - 32k
- Cached - Similar pages
Incurable? Do you really believe that? by JeSuisButterfly
It took me a while to accept urine therapy, but since I started using
it I have ... afflicting my body by drinking more water for gout and
varicose veins. ...
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=977519 - 62k - Cached - Similar pages
Urine Therapy And Miracle Cures
Urine Therapy. Does it really work? What type of condition can be
treated? ... sciatica, enlarged prostate, menstrual problems, varicose
veins, burns, ...
www.copypastearticles.com/article/2507/urine-therapy-and-miracle-cures/
- 36k - Cached - Similar pages
Universal Tao: ARTICLE - Urine Therapy
This is important for women in particular when using urine
therapy ..... Urine massages have also been reported to eliminate
varicose veins and cysts. ...
www.universal-tao.com/article/therapy.html - 86k - Cached - Similar
pages
Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy For Beauty, Health - Page 67 - Long ...
Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy For Beauty, Health Health and Fitness
Forum. ... Urine massages have also been reported to eliminate
varicose veins and cysts ...
www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3821703 - 67k -
Cached - Similar pages
savvyHEALTH.com: Alternatives:Healthcare Outside the Box - When ...
Although many people connect urine therapy with religious practice,
Galano views ... constipation, cancer, ear infections, varicose veins,
toothaches, gout, ...
www.savvyhealth.com/disp.asp?doc_id=575 - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
Urine Therapy and miracle cures
Urine Therapy and miracle cures:- Urine Therapy. Does it really
work? ... sciatica, enlarged prostate, menstrual problems, varicose
veins, burns, ...
www.jpservicez-searcharticles.com/.../106700/7/Health/1281/Therapy-General/Urine_Therapy_and_miracle_cures
- 37k -

mjgeo...@gmail.com