impact of stoppage of medicine

chandran_...@yahoo.co.in

Mar 30, 2007, 5:01:44 AM3/30/07
Diagnosis reveals that my neice (20years) has turner syndrome
(mosaic). She had been under medication for more than two years. but
for the last three months she had stopped using it and the result is
that she has missed her periods. would it be possible for her to
resume having her periods once she starts taking medicines? Any advice
in this regard would be a great help. Thank you in advance.

Laura D

Apr 2, 2007, 1:34:21 AM4/2/07
She should resume her periods as far as I know.

Laura D
<chandran_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message