Re: US Presidents polls

Ace♠

Sep 27, 2012, 12:22:27 PM9/27/12
On Sep 26, 3:51 pm, <ram...@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal> wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_Unite...

What possible interest could you have in American elections?

A*

Xeno

Sep 27, 2012, 10:25:37 PM9/27/12
He thought they said American erections <rimshot>

ram...@truthonly.com.swordofbaal

Sep 28, 2012, 4:57:37 AM9/28/12

On Sep 27, 9:22 am, Ace♠ <alvveryb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 26, 3:51 pm, <ram...@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal> wrote:
>
>> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_Unite...
>
>> What possible interest could you have in American elections?

Because I live in the world and we have seen what has happened as a result
of the Republican party and George W Bush bringing a world recession upon us
and I for one do not wish to see the Republicans do it again.

Frank McCoy

Sep 28, 2012, 9:55:34 AM9/28/12
<ram...@truthonly.com.Sword of Baal> wrote:
Anybody besides me ever notice that the GOP pretty much acts as though
GWB never even existed; though the policies they claim will "Save the
Country" are the same ones that got us into this mess?
Instead, they all hark back to Ronald Reagan; as if HE was the last
Republican president; and somehow perfect in every way.

Only: It's the Reagan Tax-Cuts that really got us INTO this horrid
financial mess.

As for his Foreign Policy ....
The other day on FOX news, Hannity was ranting about how if we were
STRONG and gave STRONG responses to attacks on Americans, like Reagan
always did, then we'd never HAVE all this unrest and attacks on
embassies like we had about two weeks ago.
http://mediamatters.org/tags/stephen-f-hayes
So ... By meddling in the middle-east and starting wars there, we're
going to make MORE friends in the Islamic countries? That's like
walking up to a gang of thugs and punching one in the face to make
friends.

As for Reagan and HIS "Tough Foreign Policy"? How soon they forget:
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/korean-airlines-flight-shot-down-by-soviet-union
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing
All talk, and no action.

--