National Day for Truth and Reconciliation

David Dalton

Sep 29, 2022, 2:20:11 AM9/29/22
From Wikipedia:

"The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, colloquially known
as Orange Shirt Day, is a Canadian statutory holiday to recognize
the legacy of the Canadian Indian residential school system.”

I’m hoping to have my global new age onset magickal workings
fully on before then; they should be partially on now,
including better compatibility for many.

Note that when a Canadian indigenous delegation visited the
Vatican some months ago I did a group soul fragment
retrieval that was supposed to heal all trauma (not just
sex-related) in them and their families.

More recently, with the help of Goddess (the ruler of the region
all/everything) I did a mass soul fragment retrieval at
1320 UTC September 28, 2022 to heal sex-related trauma
(including intergenerational effects) in human, cetacean,
and nonhumansimian species groups globally, including
myself. It seems when doing so that I had to use myself
as a sample, specifically when I was targeted by a
lesbian pretending to be straight or bif.

However that still leaves some types of trauma including
PTSD that will have to be healed by up close 1--1
soul fragment retrieval by me and assisted shaktipat
recipients, which includes most indigenous spiritual
leaders. (When I do it I close my eyes and
visualize the person in my mind’s eye and may
see a dark patch which I fill in by bringing in
a bright patch that I locate near the site where
the trauma occurred. Of course that does not
mean there is anything wrong with dark skin.)

I also posted this to indigenous groups.

(And Goddess adjusted the tendency to sin of pedophilia
to no longer occur not long before I did the above
mass soul fragment retrieval.)

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)