mass soul fragment retrieval

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2022, 1:08:26 AM3/28/22
Tonight I heard former Assembly of First Nations (in Canada)
chief Phil Fontaine on CBC Radio One talking about the
indigenous delegation visiting the pope this week. I then
did a soul fragment retrieval to try and heal his trauma.

But then I did a mass soul fragment retrieval to try and heal
the trauma (and not just sexual abuse) of all in the delegation.

Then I tried to do a mass soul fragment retrieval to heal the
trauma of all sexual abuse survivors in Canada and that
didn't work. I had to make it global and then it seemed
to work.

However I didn't heal the trauma due to stuff other than
sexual abuse, so there is something left for assisted
shaktipat recipients to do.

łŚAnd if I shed a tear I wonąt cage it/I wonąt fear love
And if I feel a rage I wonąt deny it/I wonąt fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)