Alternate treatment

Larry Glickman

Nov 20, 2016, 10:22:13 AM11/20/16
Friends I won't bore you with my 5 year T history and suffering. I'm here today for one reason. "Otis Media" that is the medical term for infection in various parts of the brain with subsidiary infections in the nasal connection and eustacian tube connecting the nose and sinuses to the ear canal.

Most of the long term sufferers here have been prescribed and used anti biotics possibly several times with limited success. There is an alternative that your doctor will not talk about as it is not FDA approved although it is available over the counter and on Amazon for little money. I'm talking about colloidal and nano silver solutions. Solutions of 5-10 parts per million have very few side effects and when gargled and spit out and sprayed lightly in the ear canal do several things. It is anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal. Regular use even without swallowing has for me made a huge difference. I actually bought a kit and have been making my own but ready made bottles are easily purchased.

NOTE: I am not a Doctor or medical professional. I am not in business with or receive gifts from anyone, I'm just a retired man happy to be getting better finally. Please do your own research.