10 Ways You’re Drinking Water Wrong

1 view

deT notsuH

Aug 11, 2022, 10:23:33 AM8/11/22
Dang. They forgot my favorite ways in which I'm drinking water all wrong:
- If you're using the back rim of the glass (unless you have hiccups)...
- If you're using your nose and a straw...
- If you're drinking your own bath water...
- If you're using your goldfish's water...

But seriously (if I must)...
Oh, and totally ignore the recommendation in slide 10 as to number of
cups of water. This is another myth, as I've posdeT in the past. It
does not account for water that you get from food.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-ways-you-are-drinking-water-wrong
--
deT notsuH bass-ackwards ude.hcimu@pcird
I'm not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.