What to know about the sternothyroid

deT notsuH

Nov 9, 2022, 4:05:46 PM11/9/22
First thought when I saw this title: Yum, we're cooking fondue over the
little Sterno heaters tonight. Sorry, I recently watched "The Andromeda
Strain" again (the 1971 movie, that is), and you may remember that
Sterno is a featured conundrum for killing the extraterrestrial
microorganism.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/sternothyroid
The sternothyroid muscle, along with the other muscles of the infrahyoid
muscle group, also contributes to protecting other important structures
in the neck, such as:
- the esophagus
- blood vessels
- the thyroid gland
- the trachea
--
deT notsuH bass-ackwards ude.hcimu@pcird
I'm not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.