Job Post: Director of Strategic Sales, West Coast - Los Angeles, CA

amwfllc

Mar 16, 2010, 6:32:41 PM3/16/10
DISCLAIMER: If you have not continuously exceeded quota, acquired key
strategic accounts in a competitive marketplace and have an earnings
history of more than $175,000 with at least 50% coming from
performance-based bonuses, please do not read further or apply for
this role.

Director of Strategic Sales - West Coast (Greater Los Angeles area is
preferred)

Our client ground-breaking service and solution has changed the future
of the e-learning industry.

As a result of incredible demand, they have a unique opportunity for a
strategic sales professional who will be given exclusive territory
control with the goal of penetrating key, named accounts and closing
significant deals with the largest prospects in our targeted field.

To be selected as our Director of Strategic Sales, you must have
PROVEN throughout your career that you've:

* Become a product and subject matter expert in each industry
you've been involved with
* Successfully prospected for and closed new customers (of
significant size)
* Effectively managed a consultative sales cycle in a solutions-
driven environment
* Worked well independently without heavy management oversight
* Deftly navigated multi-tiered and highly political organizations
with a committee-based decision making process while earning
credibility at every level within that prospective customer

Since this opportunity is so unique and the potential for success is
so great, we will only consider those professionals who have a proven
history of being a sales leader within their company and industry.

Requirements

* 8-10 successful years in direct to the customer sales
* The proven ability to close strategic deals of $1 million or
more in a single opportunity
* Demonstrated understanding of the education environment (K-12
and Higher Ed)
* Direct experience overcoming the issues and challenges
associated with high-ticket software sales and/or services
* Ability to demonstrate software solutions in front of large
audiences (with preference given to those who have done this in a
public setting)

Please send your resume along with a complete compensation history and
short description of how you have exceeded expectations in your past
roles to us at 533...@resumereviewteam.com.

Because of the potential that this role has we anticipate a lot of
competition. To assist us in our evaluation, all applicants will be
responded to and asked to take a short, on-line career history
overview before being selected for an interview.