$300 Per Day Computer Work

chanda moore

Jun 18, 2010, 2:26:34 AM6/18/10
We are a rock solid Company looking for good, dependable people.

If you are looking for a career, then we are looking for you

You must have all of the following to work here;

Email efficiency
Internet navigation skills
Organized and reliable
Motivated and ambitious
Be able to start immediately
We offer the following to all our employees
Great work environment where ideas are rewarded
Weekly pay
No Fee to work here and NO FEE'S TO OUR CLIENTS
Ability to grow and advance

If you are looking for a career on the Computer, where you can grow
and start earning $300 per day starting today...Contact us at the #
below
641-715-3900 extension 295989