Prozac and homosexuality

jon

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
ever since i have been taking prozac i have been having these really erotic
homosexual thoughts. they are really intense right to the point where it has
caused me to visit the public pool and hang out in the male change room.
this has never happend before i have always been completely straight. the
only thing that i can think which may have contributed to my new sexual
tendencies is the fact that i have started taking prozac. if there are any
other individuals who have experienced homoerotic thought patterns while on
prozac may you please write to me, this is really urgent and i do not know
what to do.

dj...@my-deja.com

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
I doubt it's the prozac...lots of straight guys have homosexual
thoughts...and lots of guys are "straight" for many years, then for
whatever reason, discover they are gay...I wouldn't be too concerned
unless the thought of being gay really disturbs you (i.e suicidal
idealization)

In article <38530...@news.bluep.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Edwin Relf

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Ah Jon, You've always been gay (which you probably always knew - but just
didn't want to - who would in this hetrosexist Brady Bunch sort of culture).
You might have always been straight too! -- I believe most blokes are both.
Perhaps Prozac has just enabled you to relax enough so that what stress has
covered over before is now uncovering. Roll with it and its not worth
ending your marriage over it.

info

Jul 20, 2013, 12:29:03 PM7/20/13
Am Sonntag, 12. Dezember 1999 09:00:00 UTC+1 schrieb jon:
> ever since i have been taking prozac i have been having these really erotic
> homosexual thoughts. they are really intense right to the point where it has
> caused me to visit the public pool and hang out in the male change room.
> this has never happend before i have always been completely straight. the
> only thing that i can think which may have contributed to my new sexual
> tendencies is the fact that i have started taking prozac. if there are any
> other individuals who have experienced homoerotic thought patterns while on
> prozac may you please write to me, this is really urgent and i do not know
> what to do.

Hey, your post ist really old, but i hope this still reaches you. So what happened to your gay thoughts? Are they still there? Are you gay now or still straght? I hope you kann tell me!!