Andrew Bell's Stammering Cured course

Kevin Gallagher

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

Anyone out there ever attended a course in Scotland run by a Mr.Andrew
Bell in Kircaldy. I did several years ago and found it excellent, but
would like to talk to others who have attended to share their post course
experiences.

Kevin Gallagher

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

@iol.ie Frankie

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96
=

Reply;

If all of these courses are so great, why don't we all stop trying to
talk and go and do the course.

ali.ras...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2013, 4:24:34 AM10/9/13
I attended one of Bell's courses same years back and the fact of the matter is its no cure, all if not most people who attended fall back into the old habits as the novelty of the techniques ware off.

Bell's takes the fee off you on the first morning so theses no turning back once your there and the guarantee is not worth the paper its written on.

Seems all the catch words 'cure', 'guarantee' are there just as a advertising ploy. And the after care is a joke.

Seems like just another con man taking advantage of other peoples misery.

I suggest if your thinking of attending one of the courses ask for a written guarantee and to pay the fee after the course once your satisfied. Considering all of Bell's claims he shouldn't have an issue with this. But im sure he'll pay on the emotions and wriggle out of this claims as he did with me.

Hope this helps.

chrisf...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2014, 3:17:43 AM8/29/14
I attended the Andrew Bell course in 1980 at the age of 27. I had a chronic stammer since I first started speaking
There were periods when every word in every sentence every day was a complete block
After the course I spoke fluently, yes over the months after I had many problems but the final result 33 years later I am enjoying a stammer free life,
At every opportunity I will make a excuse to speak to people and will enjoy it emmencley

Chris Farley

happyhen...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 3:36:39 PM7/5/19
I attended the course in 1987,changed my life it is not a full cure but I can now hold a conversation with anyone. Well done Andrew Bell.