A hernia?

John van Gurp (Feb 2001)

Jan 21, 2022, 8:22:28 AM1/21/22
My god what a blast getting older. A couple of weeks ago I was incapacitated with a bad back for a full week… talk about grumpy, ugh! It started the day before I went cross country skiing on a hill groomed for skate skiing, not set track, so I was on my arse a couple of times. This week I’m starting to wonder if I have a small hidden hernia… it just has a weird one-sided dull pain. Not sure what to do about it… i find most times there’s some new pain I can just wait it out and it eventually goes away, so maybe that’s the best plan here. What’s next?

Cheers!
John