22 Years

Mark Earnest

Jul 19, 2022, 9:01:52 AM7/19/22
22 years without a cigarette. It wasn't that hard to quit. It was not pleasant at first. Now I am addicted to prescription non-anxiety pills.

DavidL

Aug 2, 2022, 5:08:20 PM8/2/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 8:01:52 AM UTC-5, gmea...@att.net wrote:
> 22 years without a cigarette. It wasn't that hard to quit. It was not pleasant at first. Now I am addicted to prescription non-anxiety pills.
Smelling better.

Mark Earnest

Aug 8, 2022, 5:30:25 PM8/8/22
Other senses doing better too.

Wayne Baker

Aug 16, 2022, 5:55:31 PM8/16/22
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote in

> 22 years without a cigarette. It wasn't that hard to quit. It was
> not pleasant at first. Now I am addicted to prescription non-anxiety
> pills.

Congrats on your achieving 22 smoke-free years Mark. That's something to
feel proud about!

Wayne

Mark Earnest

Aug 17, 2022, 7:42:42 AM8/17/22
Thanks. It is nice to be able to tell the doctor you quit 22 years ago!

John van Gurp (Feb 2001)

Aug 25, 2022, 3:03:23 PM8/25/22
On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 10:01:52 UTC-3, gmea...@att.net wrote:
> 22 years without a cigarette. It wasn't that hard to quit. It was not pleasant at first. Now I am addicted to prescription non-anxiety pills.

Congratulations!!! 21 years for me...
Cheers,
John