Just saying hello...

Leon

Nov 27, 2021, 1:58:21 AM11/27/21
It is great to see the group still exists. Even though I come from the AS3 ranks, I feel welcome here, alt.support.stop-smoking, where it all started. I am coming up on 10 years in February. It is all thanks to AS3.

Bill, congrats on the 12 years!
Wayne, congrats on the 12 years!
DavidL, wow, 14 years!

I need to stop in here more.

Happy Holidays all!

bilsch01

Nov 28, 2021, 8:36:27 AM11/28/21
It is good that you dropped in and help keep this one alive. Ten years
is a long time smober. This group was a major factor for my success in
quitting too.
Happy Holidays to you too.

Bill S.

Wayne Baker

Nov 28, 2021, 4:51:09 PM11/28/21
Leon <le...@winstanleyclan.us> wrote in
Leon...make sure you post on your TOF milestone in February, so we can all
do the happy dance with you.

Leon

Nov 29, 2021, 1:57:35 AM11/29/21
Thanks Bill. Same to you and yours.

Leon

Nov 29, 2021, 1:58:46 AM11/29/21
Hey Wayne! I will be back in February, for sure. TOF sounds good!