I love the smell of victory

eightpans

Jul 13, 2021, 6:49:04 PM7/13/21
"I come here from time to time because it is the site of my greatest victory, over myself"
Read this years ago here from some old forgotten member...
Some wave their hats, some turn their backs....I'm still here...
Keep walking the path ...
eightpans

DavidL

Jul 14, 2021, 3:45:17 PM7/14/21
Keep walking. I can do that.

bilsch01

Jul 14, 2021, 8:24:11 PM7/14/21
Hello eightpans, I remember your handle from when this group was
thriving on Usenet. I am glad you stopped in here again. I've been here
a long time too - since years before my quit date in 2009.

Smober time is the best time.

Bill S.

John van Gurp (Feb 2001)

Jan 20, 2022, 7:22:47 PM1/20/22