Re: pee@sent.net is a transphobe.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:08 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:15:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> What about about intersex people?
>>
>> There are a small number of deformed freaks of nature, but less than
>> 0.0000000000000000001% of delusional 'transgenders' fall into this
>> category.
>
>That equals 0 (zero) trans people.

Right! 0 (zero) IS the number of 'trans people'!
--
KWills
counselor.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:14 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Because I'm pissed by transphobes on Usenet. I think some TERFs are
>>> also somewhere here.
>>
>> why do i have to be a party to your penis issues
>
>Honestly, don't look at my sex and gender,

You only get one of those: sex. And it's male.

> just call me as "Scientific"
>and use my pronouns, which are, of course she and her.

Don't be silly. Only women get she and her. YOU get he and him.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:20 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 14:18:55 -0500, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>>> So says the troll.