Re: pee@sent.net is not a transphobe.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:33 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:25:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 2/13/22 23:43, KWills wrote:4

>>> Blood clotting is rare, but it happens.
>>
>> It's relatively new, so it's probably causing other side effects that
>> we don't even know about yet.
>
>Yes, we don't know, but the same can be said with COVID-19 vaccine.

True as far as it goes.

>Hormone therapy is evidence-based and is effective, at least short-term.
>We don't know about long-term effects, but you don't even know whether
>you'll live to see tomorrow.

Some of you freaks are going to have to live a LOOOOOOOONG time with
the long term effects.
--
KWills
counselor.

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:40 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 14:18:33 -0500, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> wrote:

>>> Everybody's life is different, but love is all the same.
>>
>> How the fuck can it be?
>
>Because it's a simple fact.

Another one of your 'simple facts' with no proof whatsoever.

aaa

Feb 17, 2022, 6:34:01 PM2/17/22
On 2022-02-17 17:06, KWills wrote:

>>> How the fuck can it be?
>>
>> Because it's a simple fact.
>
> Another one of your 'simple facts' with no proof whatsoever.

The fact is already the proof.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 9:06:36 PM2/17/22
More nonsensical doubletalk.