Re: Please put Scientific (he/him) on your kill files

KWills

Feb 17, 2022, 5:06:02 PM2/17/22
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:14:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 1/9/22 13:25, KWills wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:02:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>>> Trans people are real, go to your local PFLAG and ask for transgender
>>> resource pack.
>>
>> Since no one has EVER successfully changed the sex they were assigned
>> at birth, 'trans people' are a myth. Go to your local pharmacy and
>> ask for a DNA test pack.
>
>DNA is a part of your biological sex, but it doesn't determine
>everything.

It determines the only thing that's relevant here: what your sex is.

>Sure, you cannot change it, but you can get a bottom surgery
>if your gender therapist approves - and trust me, it's not that easy,
>unless you manage to trick two gender therapists, which I don't
>recommend for obvious reasons.

'Bottom suregery' is nothing more than either cutting off male
genitalia or female genitalia and replacing them with cheap
non-functioning Chinese-made genitalia. It of course changes nothing,
it's merely superficial.
--
KWills
counselor.