Over-dialation possible?

Christine Beatty

Nov 12, 2002, 2:54:09 AM11/12/02
I've heard dialation described as painful and tedious, but I have not
yet found it that way. If anything, I am really enjoying it! Well, the
first pass through the levator muscles is a bit tight, but when they
loosen up after the first 2-3 minutes, look out! Also, the recommended
5-10 minutes is turning into 10-15. I will admit I'm still working on
the first size, but I can see myself working up to #4 very easily within
4-6 weeks.

However, I was wondering if there is any danger in getting carried away
with dialating, other than being branded a shameless tramp, that is.
;-)

Christine

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 5:39:13 AM11/12/02

Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Body Dysmorphic Disorder is not a condition peculiar to Transsexuals. It is
far more common than may would guess, affecting all genders, and at every
stage of life also. I am offering this information here because I believe
considering it's probable psychological cause, it is likely to be a problem
for even very passable, pre or post-op TS and non-op TG women. Yet because
insecurity about ones appearance is mistakenly assumed to be narcissistic in
nature, many are reluctant to talk about it or seek treatment for it.

One can feel less than confident about their facial appearance or other
parts of their body, regardless of how good one looks objectively. Yet when
a lack of confidence progresses to a firm belief that you look truly bad,
odd or even ugly, and such feelings progress to an obsession which adversely
affects your life. It is very likely that you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

BDD is treatable by psychotherapy and can be overcome, and it is not
something to ignore, because 86% of BDD suffers consider suicide, and 36%
attempt it. Because of the stigma attached to this condition, most choose to
suffer in silence never seeking treatment.

Onset of this condition often begins in adolescence during pubertal
development. Resulting from ridicule from peers or family members, of minor
defects common to all of us, e.g. prominent ears or nose, etc. BDD can also
occur at any point later in life, and appears to be related to latent and
unresolved issues of self image which finally manifest during stressful life
transitions, i.e. divorce, or say, gender transition. From personal
experience I am convinced that Trans women are particularly at risk for
developing this disorder.

If you are preoccupied with an imagined defects of appearance, or
excessively concerned about a slight physical anomaly, which becomes a
preoccupation causing you distress which impairs your ability to function
socially and or at work, you may have Body Dysmorphic Disorder

BDD has certain other symptoms associated with it, such as depressed mood,
guilt or obsession, and a generalized feeling of anxiety and fear. Which
impair or hamper sexual, social and personal function.

Clinical observation has made it clear that encouragement and validation
from outside sources, have little or no positive effect on BDD suffers, and
my own experience with it bears this out. But rather a change in belief
about oneself through psychotherapy, is the only effective treatment.
Medication has been shown to help some with severe BDD, but is not always
necessary. Biological causes and certainly predisposition, has been shown to
be more than likely. I wonder if perhaps such could be related to
Transsexuality, Transgenderism, and Intersexuality. Yet such seems to me to
be beside the point right now, but treatment to relieve suffering is more
important surely.

If you would like to learn more about BDD, please use any or all of the
links below.

You can overcome BDD, and live a richer and fuller life. It all begins with
accepting the fact that you are not wrong or at fault, and that doubts about
your personal appearance do not mean you are narcissistic, or in any way
deficient in character In fact if anything, it means that you are just like
millions of other men and women.

Best wishes to all of you.

Natasha

http://www.biopsychiatry.com/bdd.html

http://www.psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/body_dysmorphic_disorder.htm

http://www.biopsychiatry.com/bdd.html

http://www.mgh.harvard.edu/psychneuro/bdd.htm

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 5:57:22 AM11/12/02
in article B9F61A2D.2ACD%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net, Natasha at
natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net wrote on 11/12/02 2:39 AM:

> Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Here is another good link.

http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/Eating_Disorders/peacelovehope/bdd.h
tml

I goofed up the links portion of my post.

Oopsy! =)

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 5:43:00 AM11/12/02
in article 3DD0B39D...@glamazon.net, Christine Beatty at
chri...@glamazon.net wrote on 11/11/02 11:54 PM:

Yes of course there is. That is all brand new stuff. You can overdo it,
especially if you are still on pain medication and or your nerves have not
reconnected yet. That is because you will possibly not feel that you
damaging your new vagina. Your urethra is especially vulnerable.

FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDATIONS. No more, and no less!

Natasha

Margaret Leber

Nov 12, 2002, 9:55:06 AM11/12/02
Christine Beatty wrote:

> I've heard dialation described as painful and tedious, but I have not
> yet found it that way. If anything, I am really enjoying it! Well, the
> first pass through the levator muscles is a bit tight, but when they
> loosen up after the first 2-3 minutes, look out! Also, the recommended
> 5-10 minutes is turning into 10-15. I will admit I'm still working on
> the first size, but I can see myself working up to #4 very easily within
> 4-6 weeks.

Well, my take would be that if you're not stretching enough to feel at
least some discomfort you may not be accomplishing much.

If you're still on the smallest of the set of five regular Stensitive
dilators, I would think you'd want to move up to something a bit bigger
as quckly as possible. Now, I'm probably a bit larger-framed than you,
but Schrang started me off on #3 and #4 (who were immediately dubbed
"Rosencrantz" and "Guildenstern") immediately after the packing came out.

And when I say "immediately", I mean "on the same visit to my room". :-)

I'll always remeber that day--right after the magic-scarf trick with the
surgical packing, he says "Do you have your dilators?" and I say "Yes,
they're in the box on the windowsill" He grabs #4 and starts coating it
with mineral oil whlie my eyes bug out of my head thinking "You're going
to put *that* inside **me**?". But the next thing I know, it's in. The
man has an amazing technique for such things, which I first experienced
duing the pre-op physical exam; like Richard Pryor's line in "Wholly
Moses": "Cover quick and no excuses...". :-)

Anyhow...a few weeks into dilation I discovered I could actually get #5
("Falstaff", of course) in, after starting off with #4...I doubt I could
do that today, but it was in interesting.

I don't know for sure, but I think the smaller Stensitives in the set
may be designed for playing catch-up if you've been delinquent.

Just my experience...

-Maggie-

Christine Beatty

Nov 12, 2002, 2:19:50 PM11/12/02
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:43:00 GMT, Natasha
<natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote:

>in article 3DD0B39D...@glamazon.net, Christine Beatty at
>chri...@glamazon.net wrote on 11/11/02 11:54 PM:

>> However, I was wondering if there is any danger in getting carried away

>> with dialating, other than being branded a shameless tramp, that is.

>Yes of course there is. That is all brand new stuff. You can overdo it,
>especially if you are still on pain medication and or your nerves have not
>reconnected yet. That is because you will possibly not feel that you
>damaging your new vagina. Your urethra is especially vulnerable.

Haven't been on narcotics since last Tuesday, although I did pop two
Percocets to help me through the discomfort of the trip home on
Sunday. The only thing I'm taking for pain is Toradol, an
anti-inflammatory. I am not trying to be a heroine, I just *never*
want to go through withdrawal symptoms, even mild ones, ever again.
That's why I got off the opiate-based analgesics as soon as possible.
I'm in some discomfort, but it's not too bad. All I have to do is look
in a mirror and it hurts less! ;-)

>FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDATIONS. No more, and no less!

Actually, from some of the emails I've been getting on this question
it seems that my doctor's recommendations are actually less than what
other physicians have suggested, so I called Dr. Meltzer's office and
got it from the nurse: those recommendations a recommended minimums.
While she didn't quite put it this way, I'm free to fuck myself silly.

Christine

Emi Melissa Briet

Nov 12, 2002, 1:12:51 PM11/12/02
Margaret Leber wrote:

> Christine Beatty wrote:
>
> > I've heard dialation described as painful and tedious, but I have not
> > yet found it that way. If anything, I am really enjoying it! Well, the
> > first pass through the levator muscles is a bit tight, but when they
> > loosen up after the first 2-3 minutes, look out! Also, the recommended
> > 5-10 minutes is turning into 10-15. I will admit I'm still working on
> > the first size, but I can see myself working up to #4 very easily within
> > 4-6 weeks.
>
> Well, my take would be that if you're not stretching enough to feel at
> least some discomfort you may not be accomplishing much.
>
> If you're still on the smallest of the set of five regular Stensitive
> dilators, I would think you'd want to move up to something a bit bigger
> as quckly as possible. Now, I'm probably a bit larger-framed than you,
> but Schrang started me off on #3 and #4 (who were immediately dubbed
> "Rosencrantz" and "Guildenstern") immediately after the packing came out.

Schrang would have used #5 on me had I brought it with me....I honestly
didn't think I'd need it...but 2 days later when I got home, the #5 fit
right in no problem and nowadays, that's the only dilator I use...when I
get the money, I may even buy #6...

I joked when I was released from hospital that "I seem to have the depth
of a porn star" *heh*

--
Emi Melissa Briet -- Kawaii techie-chan and DDR Maniac! ^.^v
Keep your ear to the radio, and keep hot water with you at all times!

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 3:00:34 PM11/12/02
in article iuj2tukojaepps59f...@4ax.com, Christine Beatty at
chri...@glamazon.nyet wrote on 11/12/02 11:19 AM:

> On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:43:00 GMT, Natasha
> <natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> in article 3DD0B39D...@glamazon.net, Christine Beatty at
>> chri...@glamazon.net wrote on 11/11/02 11:54 PM:
>
>>> However, I was wondering if there is any danger in getting carried away
>>> with dialating, other than being branded a shameless tramp, that is.
>

>> Yes of course there is. That is all brand new stuff. You can overdo it,
>> especially if you are still on pain medication and or your nerves have not
>> reconnected yet. That is because you will possibly not feel that you
>> damaging your new vagina. Your urethra is especially vulnerable.
>
> Haven't been on narcotics since last Tuesday, although I did pop two
> Percocets to help me through the discomfort of the trip home on
> Sunday. The only thing I'm taking for pain is Toradol, an
> anti-inflammatory. I am not trying to be a heroine, I just *never*
> want to go through withdrawal symptoms, even mild ones, ever again.
> That's why I got off the opiate-based analgesics as soon as possible.
> I'm in some discomfort, but it's not too bad. All I have to do is look
> in a mirror and it hurts less! ;-)

I am so very glad that you are ok, and I know how happy you feel. It sounds
like you are having an easier recovery than I, and some others I have known
did, and more power to you! =) Dr. Brassard told Dyan that some post-ops do
find dilation very pleasurable, from the start, and rarely, some even
orgasm.

see below

>> FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDATIONS. No more, and no less!
>
> Actually, from some of the emails I've been getting on this question
> it seems that my doctor's recommendations are actually less than what
> other physicians have suggested, so I called Dr. Meltzer's office and
> got it from the nurse: those recommendations a recommended minimums.
> While she didn't quite put it this way, I'm free to fuck myself silly.

Great news! However don't be too rambunctious. Someone who used to post here
who is a Schrange graduate, went to the hospital because she noticed
bleeding from her urethra. They informed her there that she had crushed her
urethra by over dilating, and in general treated her very poorly causing her
much embarrassment. I am not saying that she was "overzealous" =) when
dilating, but perhaps she may have moved up to a larger size too soon.

I also crushed my urethra by moving to a stent too large in size
prematurely. My ex doctor told me the blood clots I passed, meant I had
kidney cancer. But that is another story.

Just be careful, but by all means do have fun. I used a vibrating wand on
the outside edge of my vulva, in hope it would increase circulation, and
also reduce swelling. So I had my first orgasm by accident just two months
after surgery. You are going to like it 'allot', is all I can say. =)

Natasha

Christine Beatty

Nov 12, 2002, 5:07:05 PM11/12/02
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:00:34 GMT, Natasha
<natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote:

>I am so very glad that you are ok, and I know how happy you feel. It sounds
>like you are having an easier recovery than I, and some others I have known
>did, and more power to you! =) Dr. Brassard told Dyan that some post-ops do
>find dilation very pleasurable, from the start, and rarely, some even
>orgasm.

Well, I don't think I'll orgasm from the stent (though I wouldn't
complain) but I certainly look forward to it. ;-)

>Great news! However don't be too rambunctious. Someone who used to post here
>who is a Schrange graduate, went to the hospital because she noticed
>bleeding from her urethra. They informed her there that she had crushed her
>urethra by over dilating, and in general treated her very poorly causing her
>much embarrassment. I am not saying that she was "overzealous" =) when
>dilating, but perhaps she may have moved up to a larger size too soon.

I *will* be following the Dr.'s advice regarding moving up in size.

>I also crushed my urethra by moving to a stent too large in size
>prematurely. My ex doctor told me the blood clots I passed, meant I had
>kidney cancer. But that is another story.

:-(

>Just be careful, but by all means do have fun. I used a vibrating wand on
>the outside edge of my vulva, in hope it would increase circulation, and
>also reduce swelling.

I think I'll wait until the sutures have all dissolved away before I
get any power tools. ;-)

> You are going to like it 'allot', is all I can say. =)

I like it already!

Christine

Chief Loon

Nov 12, 2002, 5:38:05 PM11/12/02
"Christine Beatty" <chri...@glamazon.net> wrote in message

> I've heard dialation described as painful and tedious, but I have not
> yet found it that way. If anything, I am really enjoying it! Well, the
> first pass through the levator muscles is a bit tight, but when they
> loosen up after the first 2-3 minutes, look out! Also, the recommended
> 5-10 minutes is turning into 10-15. I will admit I'm still working on
> the first size, but I can see myself working up to #4 very easily within
> 4-6 weeks.

Mrs. Menard started us with #2,3 and 4. I was kinda apprehensive about good
ol' #4... it was a bit uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it quickly.
At 2-1/2 weeks, I tried #5... that was very uncomfortable although I got it
in. I waited a week or so before I tried it again. After a month or so, it
was the only one I used.

> However, I was wondering if there is any danger in getting carried away
> with dialating, other than being branded a shameless tramp, that is.
> ;-)

Only if ya buy lots of electrical items.... an' a ton of NiCad's and a
charger.
I pushed things a bit (literally as it were) and seemed to suffer no harm.
I'd just say to be a little conservative till you get the feel of the new
plumbing.<veg>

@

BernadetteTS

Nov 12, 2002, 5:53:18 PM11/12/02
In article <B9F69DEA.2B3D%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net>,
Natasha <natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote:

> However don't be too rambunctious. Someone who used to post here
> who is a Schrange graduate, went to the hospital because she noticed
> bleeding from her urethra. They informed her there that she had crushed her
> urethra by over dilating,

> I also crushed my urethra by moving to a stent too large in size
> prematurely.

> Natasha

Hi Natasha

Being medically curious I did a websearch for "crushed urethra" Only
case I could find was a guy run over by a truck.

So I did a search on "urethra masturbation damage" and urethra dildo
damage". I found a few references to irritation but nothing that would
indicate it is possible to crush a urethra from anything short of penis
fracture; http://www.kfshrc.edu.sa/annals/175/96-268.html The urethra
is a is a soft tissue structure like a blood vessel, flexible and
compressible. If you were traumatizing the urethra you would be
traumatizing the blood vessels and other soft tissue structures in the
region first.

Just curious
Bernadette

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 9:26:55 PM11/12/02
in article %UfA9.3773$h37....@tornadotest1.news.pas.earthlink.net, Elaine
at elai...@earthlink.net wrote on 11/12/02 3:11 PM:

> "BernadetteTS" <doc...@voyager.net> wrote

>> Hi Natasha
>>
>> Being medically curious I did a websearch for "crushed urethra" Only
>> case I could find was a guy run over by a truck.
>>
>> So I did a search on "urethra masturbation damage" and urethra dildo
>> damage". I found a few references to irritation but nothing that would
>> indicate it is possible to crush a urethra from anything short of penis
>> fracture; http://www.kfshrc.edu.sa/annals/175/96-268.html The urethra
>> is a is a soft tissue structure like a blood vessel, flexible and
>> compressible. If you were traumatizing the urethra you would be
>> traumatizing the blood vessels and other soft tissue structures in the
>> region first.
>

> LOL....Did your search include those who have just had their urethra cut
> off and relocated?

=)

Thank you. Very good point Elaine. As well our urethras are often
located somewhat differently.

Bernadette, next time check for information specifically about us.

Natasha

Caillean McMahon

Nov 12, 2002, 9:31:03 PM11/12/02

The difficulty is that the tissue around the urethra in a non-TS is a
bit more built up than it is in a TS as the urethra is place in the area
of the upper wall of the vagina rather than deep above closer to the
symphysis pubes.

With newly altered tissue and a thin wall between the vagina anterior
wall and the urethra, it is quite possible to do traumatic damage to the
urethra.

Caillean

--
"You have the ability to see what it is time for you to see;
an excellent survival mechanism.."

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 10:32:04 PM11/12/02
in article 3DD1B967...@gallae.com, Caillean McMahon at
cail...@gallae.com wrote on 11/12/02 6:31 PM:

Thanks sister doctor mine. =)

Well, there ya have it.

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 12, 2002, 10:42:20 PM11/12/02

Hi Diane,

I just spoke with Jennifer by phone, and she asked me to pass this message
to you.

She said she must have written down your number incorrectly. She called
twice, but it was the wrong number.

She says to say hi. She seems to be doing just fine, maybe a little down,
but she sounds somewhat optimistic.

I would pass your number to her, when she calls me back tomorrow if you
like, but I imagine you don't want to do that. BION, since this is a serious
matter, I would not share it with anyone. Of course you don't believe me
though.

Natasha

TransCOYOTE

Nov 12, 2002, 11:44:40 PM11/12/02
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:39:13 GMT, Natasha wrote:

> I wonder if perhaps such could be related to
> Transsexuality, Transgenderism, and Intersexuality.

Hi Natasha.

Although I suspect the idea might not make many friends around here, I
agree that "body dysmorphic disorder" makes an interesting frame for
thinking about varieties of trans.

About a week or so ago I posted the following link to an article in a
thread started by someone researching (as he put it) "several different
conditions that all involve people being unhappy with some aspect of
themselves..." those conditions being "anorexia, unhappiness with one's
homosexuality, and unhappiness with one's biological sex."

Since your post is getting at related issues so I thought I'd post the link
again.

The article is called "Fleshing Out the Discomforts of Femininity: The
Parallel Cases of Female Anorexia and Male Compulsive Bodybuilding."

The author, Martha McCaughey, a professor at Virginia Polytechnic Institute
and also a former anorexic, offers a rather different, you can even say
dissident, interpretation of the two phenomena. Specifically, she
challenges the conventional wisdom that reads anorexia and compulsive
bodybuilding as representing pathological gender conformity and instead
considers them as examples of the defiance of "sexed embodiment."

www.cis.vt.edu/ws/wsmodules/Gender_and_Technology/marthamccaughey.doc

FWIW.

TC

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 12:26:22 AM11/13/02
in article YMkA9.12155$nB.1315@sccrnsc03, TransCOYOTE at
Trans...@yah00.com wrote on 11/12/02 8:44 PM:

Hi TC,

Well fear of other's opinions of me, has not been a problem of mine for
quite some time now. It certainly was in the past though. I really worked on
that one for a long, long, time. =)

I in no way wish to discount the need for transition. I know I really needed
to do it, and I needed SRS too. It has taken me a while to get over the
guilt of having "conformed" to sex and gender norms too. But now I realize
that regardless of the etiology of my conviction that I am a woman, it is
real, and prior to transition and SRS I had no quality of life at all. To my
mind, in the final analysis, theory and ideology are empty concepts when
compared to wholeness and a happy life.

While I agree in part with Martha McCaughey, that anorexia and related
compulsive disorders such as body building, often are "the defiance of
"sexed embodiment". Yet I doubt this is always the case, for everybody. Once
again I think, regarding her theory, that I see the unconscious psyche of
conflicted theoreticians and researcher's own cultural idealism, as it
relates to sex and gender, their own, rearing it's ugly head once again. I
remain deeply suspicious.

I have become convinced in my brief 50 years in this world. That we are all
merely older children having more experience. Just kids yet still, who
despite our denial and best efforts, remain true to our biological
inheritance as homo sapiens.

What Sting said.

Natasha

TransCOYOTE

Nov 13, 2002, 1:23:08 AM11/13/02
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:26:22 GMT, Natasha wrote:

> I have become convinced in my brief 50 years in this world. That we are all
> merely older children having more experience. Just kids yet still, who
> despite our denial and best efforts, remain true to our biological
> inheritance as homo sapiens.

> What Sting said.

You don't have to put on the red light? ;-)

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 1:49:48 AM11/13/02
in article gdmA9.4476$NH2.904@sccrnsc01, TransCOYOTE at
Trans...@yahooo.com wrote on 11/12/02 10:23 PM:

No you goose! =)

goo goo goo, gaa gaa gaa,

that's all I want to say to you

goo goo goo, gaa gaa gaa,

it's innocence and all that's true

Now don't think me un-kind

the truth is hard to find

and poets priests and politicians

have words to thank for their ambitions

but when that innocence es-capes me

their logic ties me up and wrecks me

goo goo goo, gaa gaa gaa,

yadda yadda yadda =)

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 5:26:39 AM11/13/02
NEW ORDER OF THE AGES?

Interesting how much 911 reminds me of the Reichstag fire. Which was blamed
on supposed Jewish communists. The fire is believed by many to have been set
by HitlerÄ…s men. In order to make the German people believe that Jews posed
a serious threat to their society.

The whole things just doesnÄ…t feel right. Even the date chosen for the
attack, 911, is rather pat you must admit.

The entire Å‚threat of the Arab worldË› thing, so closely parallels the
beginning of the NaziÄ…s campaign against the Jews. Have you listened to AM
radio lately? Have you heard this Å‚SavageË› guy on talk radio? It is very
reminiscent of Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda begun by the NaziÄ…s of WW2. I
find it shockingly irresponsible, and also very transparent. It certainly
appears that Å‚theyË› are still with us, and this time they are going after
the Arabs, and all of Islam in fact.

Now why is that? Well consider that the Jews and Arabs having been around a
long time, and are both large holders of economic power. Talk about old
money. Beyond that they are both Semitic peoples. They are both the
descendants of Abraham. The Jews by Abraham through Sarah, and the Arabs by
Abraham through Hagar.

How does any of this relate to the Bible, and the prophesies about the
Antichrist spoken of in Revelation chapter 13? Please read on.

The "New Order of the Ages" [Novus Ordo Seclorum] seeks to gain control of
the world economy. In order to accomplish this objective they must unseat
current economic strongholds.

Starting a war in the Persian Gulf accomplishes both of these objectives.
The Gulf being the main source of OIL, which is the foundation of the global
economy, a war there could swiftly
cause world economic collapse if they arenÄ…t careful. Considering their
objective, of course they will be.

A world depression caused in such a way, enables the winner of the coming
war to restructure the world economy as they see fit. For the winner also
will have control of the basis of the world economy, which is OIL.

Whoever controls the world economy will of course have unlimited political
power. In controlling Oil completely they will control the entire world, and
everyone who lives in it.

Just as Revelation chapter 13 says the Antichrist would.

It is written in Revelation chapter 13, that there are Two
Beasts. The Antichrist and the Second Beast.

Revelation says the Antichrist is a human man, with great ability to speak.
A persuasive orator, you could call him the great communicator.

He is wounded mortally and the world is astounded that he lives through it.

Then it says that he would be followed immediately by the Second Beast, who
has the same power and authority. Also it says that he is the one who made
the world worship the AntichristÄ…s image, and will cause all who live on
earth to receive the number of his name in order to be allowed to buy or
sell anything.

Revelation also says the Second Beast has a kind and gentle image
like a lamb, but he talks like a dragon.

Revelation also says that the name of the Antichrist, who comes immediately
before the Second Beast, sums out as 6 6 6, just by counting it. No
numerology required.

Now please count the number of letters, in this former US President's name.
RONALD WILSON REAGAN.

He was absolutely an image President. The most popular in US history, he was
worshiped by his many supporters. He was also referred to by many, as the
Great Communicator.

He was mortally wounded in an assassination attempt, and even at his
advanced age against all medical odds he survived it, and astonished the
world.

His immediate successor had a kind and gentle image. In fact George H. W.
Bush ran on the platform of "a kinder gentler America". Yet Bush talked
tough of war and being harsh on criminals, and then he invaded Iraq.

Revelation also says the entire world shall have to receive the number of
the name of the Antichrist, in order to buy or sell.

The Reagan administration expanded our Social Security number from 9 to 18
digits, during his first administration. 18 = 3x6 or 6 6 6
If you donÄ…t believe me look at any post Reagan era Social Security card.
There are the usual 9 digits on the front, and an addition 9 digits on the
back, printed in red. You cannot legally have a job, or a bank account
without it.

The US Federal government has long said that eventually we will cashless,
and all transactions will be by debit card. By Federal law all electronic
funds transfer accounts, debit cards etc., must use your Social Security
account number, as your bank account number.

Surely in response to terrorism, this plan shall move forth quickly.

Of course they need to gain control of the world economy to do this. Oil is
the basis of the world economy. That is why they want this war in the
Persian Gulf.

Natasha

PS - Please see below, Revelation chapter 13.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the
sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and
upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like
unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as
the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and
great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death;
and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they
worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to
make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great
things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and
two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme
his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was
given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power
was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that
dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the
book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any
man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go
into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the
sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld
another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb,
and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first
beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to
worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth
great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in
the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means
of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying
to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the
beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to
give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should
both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the
beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich
and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their
foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let
him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the
number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Lilith

Nov 13, 2002, 10:16:47 AM11/13/02
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:00:34 GMT, Natasha
<natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote:

>Great news! However don't be too rambunctious. Someone who used to post here
>who is a Schrange graduate, went to the hospital because she noticed
>bleeding from her urethra. They informed her there that she had crushed her
>urethra by over dilating, and in general treated her very poorly causing her
>much embarrassment. I am not saying that she was "overzealous" =) when
>dilating, but perhaps she may have moved up to a larger size too soon.

A friend of mine told me that she'd been in the habit of dilating and
then falling asleep for four hours. A month or so ago she told me
that her urethra had collapsed. It may have been related to her
extended sessions.

I've also heard concerns that leaving the stent in for too long could
cause problems with the muscles, stessing them for overlong.

>Natasha

Lil

Message has been deleted

Christine Beatty

Nov 13, 2002, 1:06:37 PM11/13/02
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:26:39 GMT, Natasha
<natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> wrote:

>NEW ORDER OF THE AGES?

Natasha,

It is great that we are speaking again. I have little doubt that you
are posting this kind of stuff with good intentions, but it really has
no place *here*. If you insist on doing this, I will have to filter
you again.. Sorry, but that's a boundary I need to keep for myself. I
spent many decades of getting over what I call "Christian Paranoia"
and have a loving and powerful Goddess in my life that I have great
faith in. I do not need to be reminded of the God I feared for
decades. Not here in this space.

Thank you.

Christine

Diane

Nov 13, 2002, 1:39:09 PM11/13/02
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:06:37 GMT, Christine Beatty
<chri...@glamazon.nyet> wrote:

> I do not need to be reminded of the God I feared for
>decades. Not here in this space.

Nutasha *is* a nut BUT I see no reason for people in general to stop
taking about g-d in general, be it pagan or Christian or Jewish just
because *you* have a problem with it.

If you want to plonk someone Christine just *do it* and stop being
such a drama queen about giving warnings about doing so if they don't
conform to your definition about how they should behave. Your
warnings about plonking people are about as welcome and useful to this
place as Nutasha's insane rantings.

Hannah Schroeter

Nov 13, 2002, 1:12:09 PM11/13/02
Hello!

Lilith <lil...@dcccd.edu> wrote:
>[...]

>I've also heard concerns that leaving the stent in for too long could
>cause problems with the muscles, stessing them for overlong.

In fact, my SRS surgeon *requires* the patients to keep the stent in
for long times in the beginning, only slowly reducing the time for
which you wear it. I've yet to hear about stressed muscles.

However, the stent used by her is quite flexible (some silicon hull
which you fill with air).

Kind regards,

Hannah.

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 4:54:55 PM11/13/02
in article aqu4lp$b36$1...@c3po.schlund.de, Hannah Schroeter at
han...@schlund.de wrote on 11/13/02 10:12 AM:

I believe the compression and flexibility of the stent is key. The hard
plastic ones were not designed to be left in overnight, or for extended
periods of time. Maybe I am wrong, but that is what I believe.

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 5:01:08 PM11/13/02
in article ut5727s...@news.supernews.com, Diane at
dianearon...@yahoo.com wrote on 11/13/02 10:39 AM:

=D

Well I agree with your take on Christine's neurotic assumptions and extreme
bias, but you Diane are far from qualified to diagnose anyone's mental
competency.

Thanks for the laugh though. <snicker>

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 5:04:23 PM11/13/02
in article aqubte$j59$1...@c3po.schlund.de, Hannah Schroeter at
han...@schlund.de wrote on 11/13/02 12:15 PM:

> Hello!
>
> Diane <dianearon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> [...]

>> Nutasha *is* a nut BUT I see no reason for people in general to stop
>> taking about g-d in general, be it pagan or Christian or Jewish just
>> because *you* have a problem with it.
>

> But, frankly, *here* religion isn't really on-topic.
>
>> [...]
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Hannah.

Oh now. =) Don't worry so. I wont be posting more about it, or debating this
issue with anyone on group. It is simply a notice, and a word to those who
may find it helpful.

Please don't worry.

Natasha

Message has been deleted

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 4:46:18 PM11/13/02
in article 3dd26bf5...@dscnews.dcccd.edu, Lilith at lil...@dcccd.edu
wrote on 11/13/02 7:16 AM:

Yes that makes sense. The sister I referred to earlier, wore one of those
night harnesses with stent while sleeping. I stopped using the hard plastic
stents long ago. I don't use a soft latex dildo, because they are too soft
so are not adequate, but I do use one of those anthropomorphic true
compression ones, which has the same texture and compresses slightly, just
like a real penis. I have good diameter and depth.

Thank you Lil, for your great feedback. =)

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 4:52:44 PM11/13/02
in article 0v45tu8ua4k6h3cfb...@4ax.com, Christine Beatty at
chri...@glamazon.nyet wrote on 11/13/02 10:06 AM:

I know it is off topic. You have yourself posted things that are off topic
occasionally. You have though prefaced such posts with, "this is off topic,
but," ..., and maybe I should have done that as well.

If you want to killfile me, then please me go right ahead. I will not be
held hostage by such threats from anyone.

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 13, 2002, 5:15:47 PM11/13/02

There is one other point regarding this which merits mention. Your lumping
my faith in Jesus along with right-wingnut Xian pharisees, is unwarranted.
As well, often have I heard you extol here the virtues of the Goddess, and I
have never been either offended or sought to silence you for this.

Please do not allow your fear and assumptions about either myself or my G_D,
to disturb you, or motivate you to be intolerant. Rather lets us see the
peace which your Deity has imparted to you, and the good judgement as well.

I mean you no harm, and in fact I wish you well.

Natasha

in article B9F8095D.2ED0%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net, Natasha at

Hannah Schroeter

Nov 13, 2002, 3:15:42 PM11/13/02
Hello!

Diane <dianearon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>[...]

>Nutasha *is* a nut BUT I see no reason for people in general to stop

>taking about g-d in general, be it pagan or Christian or Jewish just
>because *you* have a problem with it.

But, frankly, *here* religion isn't really on-topic.

>[...]

Kind regards,

Hannah.

Margaret Leber

Nov 13, 2002, 5:40:30 PM11/13/02
Natasha wrote:

> I wont be posting more about it, or debating this issue with anyone
> on group. It is simply a notice, and a word to those who may find it
> helpful.

"This is a one-time email. It is not spam. Please don't reply to this
message. We're sorry if it has reached you in error. This message was
sent to your list because we received the name of your newsgroup from an
affiliate, who indicated that you have opted in to recieve notice of
special paranoid rants and idiological bargains. Internet-based
propeganda helps save trees and improves the environment, just hit
delete if it has reached you by mistake.

"Click here to be removed." :-)

-Maggie-

Diane

Nov 14, 2002, 12:21:09 AM11/14/02
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:43:21 GMT, "Elaine" <elai...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Natasha...you're getting worse that Jennifer used to be with this religious
>BS.......Please keep it to yourself. This is not the place for it.

You often see a rise in weird religious beliefs in the really
schizoid....

Natasha

Nov 14, 2002, 12:40:39 AM11/14/02
in article 3plUuGAZ...@demon.co.uk, Helen Smith at
endo...@nospamlandco.uk wrote on 11/13/02 9:28 PM:

> In article <B9F80B89.2ED2%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net>, Natasha
> <natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> writes

> Hi Natasha,
>
> maybe your spiritual belief needs a little guidance to be in sympathy
> with many of us in this newsgroup.
>
> Try watching 'The Life of Brian' sometime ;)
>
> hugs

Why must my beliefs "be in sympathy" with anyone's? That strikes me as a
very self centered and presumptuous point of view.

For all of the whining about the right-wingnut Xian's some of you have
wrongly compared me to, some of you certainly are allot like them.

Natasha

Helen Smith

Helen Smith

Nov 14, 2002, 2:04:41 AM11/14/02
In article <B9F876E6.31A5%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net>, Natasha

oh dear :(

I didn't think you'd read _that_ post so literally.

Suppose I'll get stuck by lightning for the blasphemy now :/
--
Helen Smith

Diane

Nov 14, 2002, 3:05:01 AM11/14/02
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:04:41 +0000, Helen Smith
<endo...@nospamlandco.uk> wrote:
>I didn't think you'd read _that_ post so literally.

The insane generally have no real sense of humor :(

Natasha

Nov 14, 2002, 4:03:44 AM11/14/02
in article ut6m97l...@news.supernews.com, Diane at
dianearon...@yahoo.com wrote on 11/14/02 12:05 AM:

Diane aren't there some "doubtable newbies of dubious quality" you should be
interrogating somewhere, with whom to busy yourself?

Natasha

Natasha

Nov 14, 2002, 11:17:03 AM11/14/02
in article IuRrvDAJ...@demon.co.uk, Helen Smith at
endo...@nospamlandco.uk wrote on 11/13/02 11:04 PM:

> In article <B9F876E6.31A5%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net>, Natasha
> <natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net> writes
>> in article 3plUuGAZ...@demon.co.uk, Helen Smith at
>> endo...@nospamlandco.uk wrote on 11/13/02 9:28 PM:
>>

>>> Hi Natasha,
>>>
>>> maybe your spiritual belief needs a little guidance to be in sympathy
>>> with many of us in this newsgroup.
>>>
>>> Try watching 'The Life of Brian' sometime ;)
>>>
>>> hugs
>>

>> Why must my beliefs "be in sympathy" with anyone's? That strikes me as a
>> very self centered and presumptuous point of view.
>>
>> For all of the whining about the right-wingnut Xian's some of you have
>> wrongly compared me to, some of you certainly are allot like them.
>>
>> Natasha
>>

> oh dear :(
>
> I didn't think you'd read _that_ post so literally.
>
> Suppose I'll get stuck by lightning for the blasphemy now :/

Hi Helen,

I'm sorry. I thought about it some more and I can see now that I did take
that wrong. The "Life of Brian" reference went right over my head. <whoosh>

I guess all of the whining and prejudice I have received from the non
Christians [who dislike Christians for being the same damn way oddly enough]
got me a bit defensive.

Please forgive me Helen. <sheepish grin>

My bad.

Natasha

Helen Smith

Nov 14, 2002, 2:12:32 PM11/14/02
In article <B9F90C6C.3426%natasha_...@nospamearthlink.net>, Natasha

Forgiven already :)

There are a lot of wiccan T*'s who, IMHO, tend to be a little outspoken
of people of other religious convictions.

I'm a wiccan too but would never preach about being righter or more holy
than other religions.
But perhaps because I'm English and never been subjected to any
fundamental influence, I can forget how _serious_, people and especially
Americans, can take religion.

So please forgive me too Natasha ;>

--
Helen Smith

Natasha

Nov 14, 2002, 2:33:43 PM11/14/02
in article y17VJBAgW$09E...@demon.co.uk, Helen Smith at
endo...@nospamlandco.uk wrote on 11/14/02 11:12 AM:

Hi Helen, =)

Thank you for being so generous. Yes some Wiccan's are a bit dogmatic in a
fundamentalist sort of way. <grin> Yet I know even some American Wiccan's
who are not. Caillean and I remain good friends. But then again she is one
of significant intellect, and also thoughtful and aware as well. Perhaps
that is why she is a physician.

Well, remember a significant percentage of American colonists were Puritans
after all. Who were thrown out of England for their blue nosed self
righteousness and intolerant dogmatism. A rose by any other faith. =)

Natasha

Caillean McMahon

Nov 15, 2002, 8:13:48 AM11/15/02

Tahsa is cool with Wiccans, she has no problem with us.....
Caillean
--
"You have the ability to see what it is time for you to see;
an excellent survival mechanism.."
Catherine Daly

Natasha

Nov 15, 2002, 11:51:44 AM11/15/02
in article 3DD4F30C...@gallae.com, Caillean McMahon at
cail...@gallae.com wrote on 11/15/02 5:13 AM:

Theregoesthatbusydoctor, ...... whoosh! <sonic boom> =)

That's right. I don't belong to the "church of the right-wingnut Xian's" who
think they have the authority of G_D, and they are actually 'supposed' to go
around judging others. Jesus said don't do that, but love others and be
patient, setting an example. I know I am not a very good one. I am all too
human.

Natasha

Paulinev01

Nov 15, 2002, 12:59:01 PM11/15/02
>The insane generally have no real sense of humor :(

I do Too. :)

Just got back from 4 days on the north shore of Lake Superior. Wonderfull
Honeymoon.

Very Happy Pauline /B

WHEN ITS TIME ITS TIME

the hardest step of any journey is the first, the most satisfying is the last.

www.TSTGSociety.org

PAULINE/Paula