Gay Men With Little Girls

Virism Pro_Virism

Oct 11, 2004, 11:10:57 PM10/11/04
We were born male. We have male groins and male breasts. However we
have no 2ndary male sex characteristics. We are m-to-f transgendered,
m-to-f, transexual, and m-to-f crossdressers. We have 2ndary female
sex characteristics [excluding the boobs]. We are soft-skinned,
high-pitched in voice, and long-haired. We color our hair pink and
purple. We wear pink and purple blouses and skirts. We use purses,
dolls, flowers, and other feminine objects. We hate machismo. We
believe a male should have the right to be female. We are 'gay'
because while we are attracted to females we also identify as female.

NAMGLA: WHERE WE STAND

The North American Man/Girl Love Association is both
political and educational. We work to organize support for
girls and men who have or desire consensual sexual and
emotional relationships and to educate society on their
positive nature. We speak out against the oppression
endured by men and girls who love one another and support the
right of all people to consensual intergenerational
relationships. Throughout most of Western history (and not
only Western), man/girl love has been the primary form of
homoeroticism, and it is this love for which NAMGLA stands.

While NAMGLA's members represent a diversity of backgrounds
and politics, we all share a libertarian, humanistic
attitude on sexuality. We believe that sex is good and
wholesome and that it is an important medium of personal
expression.

NAMGLA was founded in 1978, within Boston's Gay Men's and Little
Girls'
community, in response to a witch hunt against man/girl
lovers in that city. Since then, NAMGLA has worked to build
a community of support through our publications and
conferences. Our spokespeople raise awareness of the issue
in the media and academia, before community groups, and
among the general public.

NAMGLA condemns sexual abuse in all forms of coercion. We
insist there is a distinction between coercive and
consensual sex. Laws that focus only on the age of the
participants fail to capture that distinction, for they
ignore the quality of the relationship. Differences in age
do not preclude mutual, loving interaction between persons
any more than differences in race or class.

NAMGLA calls for the empowerment of youth in all areas, not
just the sexual. We are against arbitrary constraints on
the rights and freedom of all, young and old. We support
greater economic, political, and social opportunities for
young people and denounce the rampant ageism that segregates
and isolates them in fear and mistrust.

Some existing laws criminalize sexual relationships that are
loving and fully consensual. These laws are ill-conceived
and morally repugnant. As is our right, we advocate their
repeal. Nothing that we speak or write about is intended to
advocate or counsel the violation of such laws.

North American Man/Girl Love Association
NAMGLA's legal and for real !!
USD $35/year, $50 overseas, $5 Sample to:
NAMGLA Dept TB
PO Box 174 Midtown Station
New York, NY 10018-0174 USA
NEW WEB SITE: http://www.namgla.org