FWD1: WHAT ARE THE OT LEVELS OF SCIENTOLOGY?

theo

Mar 15, 2005, 11:58:41 AM3/15/05
FWD:
WHAT FOR ARE THE OT LEVELS OF SCIENTOLOGY?

The Jesse Prince Tapes - Tape 6
The Inner Secrets Of Scientology

Then I did that OTIV where I actually went into such a severe altered
state of consciousness to the point where I thought I was actually
gonna die. Just talking about it now, I get a big headache.
These were really obscure concepts and now that I myself have had a
chance to read Aleister Crowley and different things, I can see that
that's where this was coming from.
It was very much demonic in nature. Demonic concepts with using your
mind to go and out and control people, separating universes, all of
this kind of crazy stuff.
L: Black magic?
J: Yeah, kind of magic, doing magic.
Then, culminating into, old OTV was another walk around and tell
people to do this, that, and actually practice things, control over
people without them knowing it 'til the point of when I did the old
OTVI (this was before all this NOTs and all this other crazy stuff),
that part of the proof that you had to bring in order to say that you
finished old OTVI was to leave your body, go to another country, and
have someone mail you a postcard because you were effectively in their
head.
You're doing remote viewing. This kind of stuff. Several people lost
their minds, utterly, totally, and completely on the courses that I
was on and they were whisked away, and I've never seen or heard from
them again.
Entire Tape6
http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/jt6.txt