Bubbleghost and alt.suicide.holiday

Mo.re.y

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
I just checked out the newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday that our friend
Bubbleghost belongs to. I was horrified! I began to feel like I was
choking.

I began to read Bubbleghost's posts and I was amazed at how he wished
people good luck on there suicide attempts, talked about different
ways of doing it and talked about his own wish to die. I didn't even
know there were people like this. How incredably sad.

Bubbleghost should be removed from his classroom immediatly! He is a
danger to those kids. Who knows what ideas he is giving them. I
believe he belongs in a mental hospital.
Morey

Jo150W

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Morey,

I go there too, a lot of people have just had enough.
Some of the posts are very genuine, and it helps some people to know they are
not alone. Giving people sound advise on the consequences, (pain wise,) of
different methods of suicide, might make them think twice. (It certainly did
me!) But I still keep checking it out for the perfect way to go.
Jo.

Mo.re.y

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
On 12 Nov 1998 01:48:13 GMT, jo1...@aol.comxxx (Jo150W) wrote:

>Morey,
>you wrote:
>>I just checked out the newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday that our friend
>>Bubbleghost belongs to. I was horrified! I began to feel like I was
>>choking.
>>
>>I began to read Bubbleghost's posts and I was amazed at how he wished
>>people good luck on there suicide attempts, talked about different
>>ways of doing it and talked about his own wish to die. I didn't even
>>know there were people like this. How incredably sad.
>>
>>Bubbleghost should be removed from his classroom immediatly! He is a
>>danger to those kids. Who knows what ideas he is giving them. I
>>believe he belongs in a mental hospital.
>
>I go there too, a lot of people have just had enough.

If you think this you should go to an emergency room immediatly and
tell a doctor. You need the care of a psychiatric hospital.

> Some of the posts are very genuine, and it helps some people to know they are
>not alone. Giving people sound advise on the consequences, (pain wise,) of
>different methods of suicide, might make them think twice. (It certainly did
>me!)

Suicide is an immoral crime against god! I quite honestly don't
understand you people. There are a lot more important reasons to not
kill yourself besides the pain factor.

> But I still keep checking it out for the perfect way to go.

Don't you realize how sick you are? It's been two hour since I read
that newsgroup and I still feel physically sick. I believe I am having
a healthy reaction to this bad experience. It is normal to be repulsed
by the things those very sick people were talking about.
>Jo.
Morey

p.s. Bubbleghost should be removed from his job and given shock
treatments!

nick

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Inventing stories again Morey? Delusions, delusions....
Anyways, I just wanted to point out that god has nothing to do with suicide. Stop
bringing god into everything, we're not all religious freaks.

Jo150W

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Morey,

>It's been two hour since I read
>that newsgroup and I still feel physically sick. I believe I am having
>a healthy reaction to this bad experience. It is normal to be repulsed
>by the things those very sick people were talking about.

YES Morey it is a healthy reaction and it proves that you are not feeling
sucidal.
However, if you were, you may feel differently about the group. My advise is
don't comment on something you don't understand.
Jo.

nick

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Nope, I know cause I don't believe in God.

m_orey88 wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 01:18:21 -0500, nick <nr...@kinghost.com> wrote:
>
> >Inventing stories again Morey? Delusions, delusions....

> Why don't you check alt.suicide.holiday you stupid ignorant loser.

> >Anyways, I just wanted to point out that god has nothing to do with suicide. Stop
> >bringing god into everything, we're not all religious freaks.

> Are you suicidal Nick? Is that how you know god has nothing to do with
> suicide?
> Morey

> >> Don't you realize how sick you are? It's been two hour since I read

> >> that newsgroup and I still feel physically sick. I believe I am having
> >> a healthy reaction to this bad experience. It is normal to be repulsed
> >> by the things those very sick people were talking about.

Sylvain Van der Walde

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
On 12-Nov-98 22:29:57, Bubbleghost wrote about "Re: Bubbleghost and alt.suicide.holiday"

>x-no-archive: yes

>Despite the excellent kill-file system given to me, it's inevitable that
>I get to see the multiple reposts on this thread. This post is intended
>for those of you who may be sensitive and confused, rather than for
>those who demand.

>I am not ashamed of my membership of alt.suicide.holiday. It is a forum
>for people who believe that suicide is acceptable, and wish to discuss
>it without fear of the taboos which exist in society. Like all groups,
>you will find a wide range of people there, with a wide range of views.
>On a Usenet with over 13,000 newsgroups is there really no room for one
>group for those who believe that suicide is a valid option when life
>just gets too much?

>"Don't do it!" posts are discouraged. I feel this unspoken rule should
>reciprocate, so that 'pro-suicide' posts should not be placed in other
>groups. Therefore I stay out of the suicide threads on assp. There is a
>place for everything.
>
>For those who worry about the children whom I teach, I apply the same
>restrictive criteria in the classroom. There is never any need for me to
>discuss my beliefs with pupils. In addition, I currently count eleven
>senior doctors/professors in various neurological and psychiatric areas
>who are aware of the situation. I have always instructed them to act
>immediately if they ever think that I constitute a potential hazard. It
>is encouraging that at no point have they ever deemed this to be
>necessary, even in the light of recent developments.

>BUT WHY ???

>"Why so many senior consultants?" "Why a.s.h.?" Many of you will know
>that having social phobia is no fun - just when you need a shoulder to
>cry on, or someone to talk to... there's no-one there. Intractable
>epilepsy is no fun either. Temporal lobe epilepsy affects the parts of
>the brain concerned with memory, emotions and speech. Add both
>conditions together and even though you may not agree with me, maybe you
>can understand that at times I would like to switch the whole world off?

>I hope this explains the situation more clearly than some other scare-
>mongering posts, and will put people's minds at rest wrt the safety of
>my pupils.

>Regards,
>--
>Bubbleghost

Hello Bubbleghost.
Your post is very informative about yourself, and explains a lot.
It's a pity that you felt *compelled* to write it. I hope that this matter
will not be referred to again.
I send you my best wishes.

Regards.
Sylvain Van der Walde (Mr).
swa...@swalde.u-net.com
(London, England, UK).

Morey

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:06:51 GMT, rX...@eXnteract.com wrote:

>>I began to read Bubbleghost's posts and I was amazed at how he wished
>>people good luck on there suicide attempts, talked about different
>

>you are so twisted. you gained troll status here by advocating suicide for
>B.V., and now you are using the same thing to attack someone else?!
>
>... Your main problem is an intense self hatred hidden behind the mask of a
>"bully". you go out of your way to destroy your own credibility; you are your
>own worst enemy...
>
>you confuse the flurry of troll-responses you're getting with actual attention
>& "giving a shit"; you find the more you attack others, the more responses you
>get; the more attention you draw to yourself, the more you become a spectacle
>
>it's all very sick and I do hope you get better soon
When I wrote it I thought people were going to immediatly make that
point. I was almost disappointed. You really are smarter than the rest
of the people here.
Morey

p.s. I'm in therapy and the doctor has high hopes. Thanx for your
concern.
>ryan
>
>--------------------------------
>Remove all X's to reply by email

nick

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
God is another mental illness. Mass hysteria.

No, I'm just kidding. Seriously I respect your religion and I do believe
in something more powerful than us... not sure if it's a guy on a cross
though.

Morey wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 01:27:55 GMT, rX...@eXnteract.com wrote:
>

> >>Your hatred of the Lord God is duly noted. I'm sorry that you don't
> >>love the Lord like I love the Lord. I'm also sorry that your on your
> >>way to the fires of HELL.
> >>
> >>Morey
> >
> >oh, silly morey.. you can't hate something that doesn't exist!
> >
> >ryan
> This is a good discussion for when things clear up. Do social phobics
> believe in God? Am I the only one.
> Morey

Morey

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 02:03:52 -0500, nick <nr...@kinghost.com> wrote:

>God is another mental illness. Mass hysteria.
>
>No, I'm just kidding. Seriously I respect your religion and I do believe
>in something more powerful than us... not sure if it's a guy on a cross
>though.

I don't think it's a guy on a cross either.
Morey

Sylvain Van der Walde

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
On 13-Nov-98 23:16:19, Morey wrote about "Re: Nick hates god!!!!"

>On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 01:27:55 GMT, rX...@eXnteract.com wrote:

>>>Your hatred of the Lord God is duly noted. I'm sorry that you don't
>>>love the Lord like I love the Lord. I'm also sorry that your on your
>>>way to the fires of HELL.
>>>
>>>Morey

>>oh, silly morey.. you can't hate something that doesn't exist!
>>
>>ryan

>This is a good discussion for when things clear up. Do social phobics

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>believe in God? Am I the only one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Morey

Hello Morey.
1_ No idle promises, please.
2_ I don't believe in God, and frankly I don't think that there is anything
to discuss about it. So don't look forward to my participation.

nick

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Sylvain, are you american? And if not, where are you from, if you don't mind me
asking?

Morey

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
On 14 Nov 98 20:11:55 -0100, "Sylvain Van der Walde"
<swa...@swalde.u-net.com> wrote:

>>>oh, silly morey.. you can't hate something that doesn't exist!
>>>
>>>ryan
>
>>This is a good discussion for when things clear up. Do social phobics
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>believe in God? Am I the only one.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>Morey
>
>Hello Morey.
>1_ No idle promises, please.

Things always clear up. It is the way of things. Don't be so negative.

>2_ I don't believe in God, and frankly I don't think that there is anything
>to discuss about it. So don't look forward to my participation.

Thanks for your imput.
Morey

MDemenchuk

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Morey: aren't you Jewish? Don't you realize that Hell is a New Testament
concept? What are you, a self-hating Jew?

(if you give it, gotta be ready to take it...)

Morey

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

Self hating - No. Assimilated - Yes. I have been surrounded by
Christians for so long that I'm begining to think like them. We never
talked about what happens after death so I borrowed the New Testament
version.
Morey

irinady...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2019, 1:56:19 PM7/29/19