I'm itchy all over 24/7 these days. :(

Ant

Nov 17, 2019, 6:03:43 PM11/17/19
Hi.

So far, my doctors (including an allergist) and I haven't been to control my itches all over my body that are getting worse each year for the last 15 years. My eyes (in and out) are the worst areas to be itch and mucous. I get itches other areas including my neck, back, head, private areas, arm pits, etc. They can happen in my sleep too especially with my eyes. Six days ago, the allergist's nurse did my very first ever external skin test on my back and got these results after 15 minutes (http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/about/AllergyTestResults11082019.gif). Also, my back became itchy for days from it. Sheesh! I'm better now, but still got some itches and left over bumps.

My doctors told me to try Allegra twice a day (made me sneeze and leak less that were severe and nonstop like when eating various food), Claritin, Benylin (makes me drowsy), Zyrtec (makes me drowsy), lotions, shampoos, etc. I have an air filter (lots of dusts and pollens in a rural Southern California (east of Los Angeles) -- also still had issues in Santa Monica near a beach too), cleaned my bed and pillow sheets with hot water to get rid of possible dust mites, clean the house often, removed carpets (still have rugs) to have hard floors, etc. I even tried showering more (daily) and less (every other days), but that made no differences. I do get dry skin and and dandruffs so I use lotions and vaseline. No pets, but there are outdoor furry animals like squirrels, coyotes, gophers, raccoons, birds, etc. Lots of bugs like ants, mosquitoes, flies, spiders, etc. Lots of trees, flowers, etc. It also doesn't matter if the weather is cold, warm, hot, wet (rain too), dry, etc. Also, old, new, dirty, and clean buildings (even in medical offices and hospitals).

So far, I'm not getting improvements. My allergist suggested weekly shots if no improvements after a month, but they might not work and could make things worse for me. I'm also tired and urinate and poop a lot almost daily too. I asked if my bathroom issues were related, but she said no. Doctors said my blood and urine tests looked good (improved since I used to have borderline A1C and very low vitamin D [rarely went outside like in late 2014 and before before doing physical exam and lab tests].

Does anyone else have or seen issues like this? I can't do much with these issues. I just want my body to calm down so I can do stuff like I used to do decades ago (I'm over 40). :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"I discovered that if one looks a little closer at this beautiful world, there are always red ants underneath." --David Lynch
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /