What is a Tag?

Boothbay

Jul 26, 2022, 8:25:07 PM7/26/22
In my late '80's, i started to get a tag here and there, mainly around my neck and a whopper on my face. I went to a skin doctor clinic and for $50 co pay they got rid of the face tag. The smaller tags around my neck itch like crazy otherwise i would ignore them, but now i am starting to see a couple of more one under my arm pit and another on my thigh. At $50 a pop, it adds up. I tried one bottle that suppose to remove them, but it only shrunk them and they are still there around my neck.