Noni Juice cures Vitilago?

S7B7

Jan 29, 2004, 12:52:16 PM1/29/04
Please read below
This is a testimonial from INCC http://www.incc.org/
http://www.incc.org/sfs/testimonials/index.htm then Skin section
Yasmeen T., Jamaica
Click here to submit your testimonial

I have had vitiligo since I was sixteen years old, and I am now thirty
years old. I have tried various remedies to try and cure myself, but
nothing has worked until noni. In just six months of using noni, my
pigment is coming back. My two-year-old son was also developing
vitiligo on his face, so I started to give it to him and it has
cleared up. I also have a newborn baby and I get tired with two kids.
My immune system is usually weaker than most, but for the last six
months it has been so strong and I haven't been sick. Noni has changed
my life and health for the better. I will drink it and give it to my
children for the rest of my life. Thank you noni.

I emailed this lady and asked her a few questions. Like a brand of
juice. I'm already drinking noni juice. I think it is not of a best
quality. I'm also planning to buy it from internet. 42USD a litter. I
have nothing to loose. I already feel more calm after taking the juice
for 3 days. Post your opinions.
Sonny.

anna02

Mar 2, 2008, 7:39:58 PM3/2/08
what is this juice i have never heard of it

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/group/alt.support.skin-diseases.vitiligo/
More information at http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/faq.html

Dave Sill

Mar 4, 2008, 10:56:16 AM3/4/08
"anna02" <marieb...@netzero.net> writes:

> what is this juice i have never heard of it

See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni

I'd be very skeptical of any claims regarding noni and vitilgo. By all
means, try it if you're inclined. But don't expect miracles, and don't
invest a fortune in it.

-Dave

sarode...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2015, 11:20:43 AM2/16/15
Hi,I m Ritesh.which brand of noni juice u have used to cure vitiligo?

sarode...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2015, 11:20:44 AM2/16/15

musicby...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 4:26:37 PM5/29/17
This is very true I have tons of it groing in my back yard and too much juice to go around 😊👍