Skin Cap=Blue Cap Finally justice?

hmedina

Aug 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/28/99
I have just learned from reliable sources that history repeats itself
with the Santamarta and Skin Cap affair. A law suit have recently been
filed against Aly Santamarta, Allan Figueroa, Catalysis and Cheminova
Internacional (Spain). Aly Santamarta is currently visiting his offices
at Catalysis in Miami, Florida to supervise their marketing and sales
plans for the new version of Skin Cap, Blue Cap and who knows what
else. He entered as a tourist to the USA via Miami. It is difficult to
believe how inefficient the FDA has been in stopping this type of
international scam in spite of Import Alerts and Warning Letters to
Cheminova. Santamarta is simply laughing on the back of the FDA and he
continues to market, promote and sell Skin Cap in the USA through
Cheminova Spain or Mexico or elswhere. There's even a Web Page from
where anyone can download a form, fill it and send it together with a
check to Cheminova Spain or Cheminova Mexico, openly to buy Skin Cap!
Afterwards, Cheminova will ship the Skin Cap products directly to the
customer via the US Mail or other courier. Aly is also marketing and
selling Blue Cap through Catalysis (also owned by him and his family)
in an effort to use the latter as a decoy!! Even when Blue Cap's first
two shipments resulted in a big fiasco and very damaging to the poor
souls that fall in and bought it. They are all using the american
public as virtual "guinea pigs"!

Well finally someone, one of Catalysis major distributor, have filed a
lawsuit against all of these with very serious allegations and maybe
now the FDA might be able to intervene and bring the Santamarta family
in front of the law. The lawsuit was filed in the Circuit Court for the
Eleventh Circuit in Miami-Dade County, Florida an it includes very
serious allegations such as Violation of Florida & Federal RICO Acts,
misrepresentation, fraud, breach of contract, deceptive trade
practices, among others. Aly Santamarta and his father's business
Euroexim together have been scamming the american public for the last
few years and in this process people have been hurt. We only hope that
this time justice is made

There are names of several other companies mentioned in the above
mentioned law suit such as: Myriad Distributors, Hickey Chemists, New
Earth Natural Foods, CFI and Unique Image, Inc.
Hernan
Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

w...@bellsouth.net

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

The FDA is a bunch of idiots and Skin Cap as originally formulated
was a great thing and should have never been taken off the market.
A typical  situation where those who wallow at the public trough
are dictating to people what some overpaid bureaucrat says and
not what makes sense.

I would like to offer myself to testify to this in defence of the
original formulation of Skin Cap if an opportunity to do so
arises.

It is too bad that the FDA (Fucking Dumb Asses) has forced
Chemnova to try to change their original formula and therby
ruin it for those of us who benefited from it.

BTW, I bought my first can in Portugal and that can was red.

Good luck to Skin-Cap !!!

DaveW

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
wo3 wrote:
>The FDA is a bunch of idiots and Skin Cap as originally formulated
>was a great thing and should have never been taken off the market.

Had Cheminova labelled and tested Skin Cap properly, the FDA
probably would not have imposed the import ban.

>I would like to offer myself to testify to this in defence of the
>original formulation of Skin Cap if an opportunity to do so
>arises.

It doesn't sound like the lawsuits are questioning whether or not the
product *worked*, but revolve around the labelling problems, and
the dangers behind them.

>It is too bad that the FDA (Fucking Dumb Asses) has forced
>Chemnova to try to change their original formula and therby
>ruin it for those of us who benefited from it.

The FDA has done no such thing. Cheminova is quite capable of
doing the testing and labelling that are required to get the original
Skin Cap formula into the American markets as the prescription drug
it should have been.

- Dave W.

Lady Andy2

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
>The FDA has done no such thing. Cheminova is quite capable of
>doing the testing and labelling that are required to get the original
>Skin Cap formula into the American markets as the prescription drug
>it should have been.

In addition, the strong steroid that was detected in Skin Cap is only permitted
to be sold under the supervision of a physician using a prescription. To sell
it without following these rules is not only against the law, it is unethical
and dangerous.

Also, there is evidence that there were OTHER unidentified substances in
various shipments of Skin Cap (which varied over the two years of its sale).
Cheminova has never come clean about the ingredients used in this product.

Yes, it was effective... but at what danger?
Here is the link to the NPF statement on Skin Cap and the current state of
research to find out what was in it (boy, would be nice if we really knew) and
why it worked: http://www.psoriasis.org/bulletin/30-2/scinside.html

Best regards,
LadyAndy2 in Los Angeles, CA (remove "nospam" to reply)