Where to Buy Skin-Cap

Steven Abramowitz

May 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/24/98

Since I see there is still an interestin buying skin cap I will give the
adress of the manufacturer. Any order of two or more items is sent by DHL
(like FedEx) so you get it in about two days after they recive your order.

Cheminova Internacional, S.A.
Macarena, 14
28016 Madrid - Spain Tel 359 40 30 Fax 350 92 92

spray $22
Shampoo $13
cream $18

I had a problem with the potency of the batch they made in Sep of 97. It
did not work as well as the previous purchase I had made. I called them
this past week and they said that they are aware of the problem, and that
if I faxed them the information they would ship me a new order to replace
the "faulty " one. They said it was due to a faulty valve.

My experience: It cleared every single patch I had, but I only was able to
get one can thanks to the FDA. Now it's coming back, but I'm thankful that
I can get it by mail.

Harrison

May 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/24/98

Steve -

a.) Look on your old Skin-Cap cans for an ingredient list. Write that down.
Note the absence of clobetasol on the label.

b.) Bet on how much clobetasol propionate (a serious steroid) your skin
needs.

c.) Get a compliant derm/doc/whatever (try Mexico) to write a scrip for it
all.

d.) Find a compounding pharm to brew it all up.

e.) Apply per the directions.

f.) Compare prices (not to mention the disclosure).

BTW: I have friends of friends in the pharmaceutical business in Madrid. You
can bloody well damn bet this is trickling over through those channels right
now (what, you thought I'd tell you before them?).

Cheminova better be operating out of the back of a station wagon (Estate to
you Blokes). And the engine better be running. . . .

- RGH

Steve Cassidy

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

In article <6k8hse$grc$1...@gte2.gte.net>, star...@gte.net (Harrison) wrote:

> >Cheminova Internacional, S.A.
> >Macarena, 14
> >28016 Madrid - Spain Tel 359 40 30 Fax 350 92 92

Uh, reality check.

...*Macarena*?

yeah, right.

SA

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

In article <EtIB...@cix.compulink.co.uk>, cass...@cix.compulink.co.uk

The address is correct it is Macarena, 14 right off of their envelope.
By the way they only accept postal money orders as payment.

Tigerweiss

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

Do you send a US money order???? The local USPO says that the funds are only
good in USA and it's possessions..Do theyt work in Spain???or do you use an
international addition?

finn...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/4/98

In article <199806201809...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
You can now buy skincap products on-line from Skin-Cap limited in the uk their
address is
www.skincap.co.uk

finni

m...@finni.co.uk

Jul 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/4/98

mauro...@gmail.com

May 5, 2016, 2:00:09 AM5/5/16
Vorrei acquistare skin Cap spry

edgars....@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 1:18:29 PM6/19/17
On Sunday, May 24, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Steven Abramowitz wrote:
> Since I see there is still an interestin buying skin cap I will give the
> adress of the manufacturer. Any order of two or more items is sent by DHL
> (like FedEx) so you get it in about two days after they recive your order.
>
> Cheminova Internacional, S.A.
> Macarena, 14
> 28016 Madrid - Spain Tel 359 40 30 Fax 350 92 92

angela....@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2019, 9:22:24 AM7/25/19
Hi Steve, Can i order and have it sent to a Canadian address?

poland...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2020, 6:54:59 AM4/6/20
Hello I sell scin cap spray
please contact me via email poland...@gmail.com

Antonio Jefferson

Jul 27, 2020, 12:29:10 AM7/27/20
Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Antonio Jefferson Cole, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.WATER herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is DRWATERHIV...@GMAIL.COM and his Whatsapp number: +2349050205019. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.