Protocel

manfred

May 30, 2009, 11:23:51 PM5/30/09
http://www.jmbblog.com/

...Protocel was developed specifically as a cancer treatment and
designed to target the anaerobic cell respiration of cancer cells.

<snip>

One of the wonderful attributes of alternative non-toxic cancer
treatments in general is that they often can be used to treat or cure
other conditions as well. And Protocel is no different. As described
earlier, Protocel works by interfering with the cell respiration
(energy production) of anaerobic cells. Cancer cells happen to be
primarily anaerobic. But there are other types of anaerobic cells in
the body that are not necessarily cancer cells. These are always
damaged cells in one way or another and often involved in conditions
such as auto-immune disorders and viral infections. Protocel breaks
down these damaged anaerobic cells the same way it breaks down cancer
cells.

Thus, people have also had success using Protocel to either fully
recover from or gain significant relief from many different chronic
illnesses. Some examples are:

•Arthritis
•Psoriasis
•Mononucleosis
•Ulcerative Colitis
•Crohn’s disease
•Multiple Sclerosis
•Viral Infections
Of these, the intestinal disorders and viral conditions tend to be the
fastest responders, with multiple sclerosis and other auto-immune
disorders taking longer.

<snip>

Manfred

May 30, 2009, 11:50:01 PM5/30/09

…The ONLY THING that has worked from within to truly END my psoriasis
though is, believe it or not, an alternative cancer therapy supplement
called Protocel. It is safe for non-cancer patients to take. It is
essentially a hyper-strong antioxidant. (Please don't think taking
vitamin C or E can do what this does - it cannot). Protocel is
available online. It will run you about $135 for a 2 month supply. I
started out taking small doses 4-5 times a day. I can now take it once
or twice a day. I have even skipped the occasional day with no ill
effect…http://talkpsoriasis.org/showthread.php?p=447650

csul...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 11:30:37 PM7/26/20
Manfred, Do you have any information on taking Sildenafil with Protocel? And what about Paw Paw with Protocel? I have metastasized prostate cancer after surgery performed in 2004. Thanks, Lee