"herpes treatment agent"

John

Dec 3, 2003, 1:13:40 PM12/3/03
Hello,

If I could show you a natural product that is a "herpes treatment
agent" with utility for "treating herpes lesions" and "treating
herpes viruses" "where the herpes virus is selected from a group
comprising;

=============================
Herpes simplex virus 1
Herpes simplex virus 2
Varicella-zoster virus (HHV-3)
Epstein-Barr Virus (HHV-4)
Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5)
roseolaviruses (HHV-6 & HHV-7)
HHV-8.
==============================

would you be interested in hearing more?

According to reports and feedback from physicians, healthcare
providers and customers, Shegoi products are successfully being
used for:

== Herpes conditions; including cold sores, genital herpes,
shingles, chronic fatigue syndrome, Kaposi's sarcoma,
cytomegalovirus

== Neuralgias; postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia,
Bell's Palsy

== Inflammatory conditions; including psoriasis, allergic rash &
hives, arthritis, sinusitis, gastrointestinal disorders

== Fungal disorders; nail fungus, skin fungus

== Microbial disorders; mycoplasma

== Yeast disorders; Candida

Shegoi has been issued four (4) United States Patents
(#6,039,955; #6,004,559; #5,945,106; #5,837,252) relating to the
processing and utility of Larrea for the treatment of viral
disorders and inflammatory conditions.

To find out more about the science consult:
http://www.larreamed.org

To find out about this outstanding opportunity visit:
http://www.discovershegoi.com

To hear a detailed explanation of the products and testimonials
by customers, physicians and health care professionals, listen to
one of the recorded conference calls below:

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, pre-recorded voice mail box
512-703-6115 - no code is required

11 am, 2 pm, Mon - Fri & 7 pm 7 days a week PST
512-225-3202 code 443202#

24 hour pre-recorded compensation call overview at 512-703-6117

I hope you find this information as compelling as I did.

Randall

Dec 4, 2003, 12:55:42 PM12/4/03
John<jo...@discovershegoi.com> wrote in message news:<bql984$896$5...@news.state.mn.us>...
> Hello,

Hi John,

Welcome!

> If I could show you a natural product that is a "herpes treatment
> agent" with utility for "treating herpes lesions" and "treating
> herpes viruses" "where the herpes virus is selected from a group
> comprising;

None of these are known psoriasis triggers. Are you saying that
clearing them in those psoriatics that harbor them will have an effect
on psoriasis?

> =============================
> Herpes simplex virus 1
> Herpes simplex virus 2
> Varicella-zoster virus (HHV-3)
> Epstein-Barr Virus (HHV-4)
> Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5)
> roseolaviruses (HHV-6 & HHV-7)
> HHV-8.
> ==============================
>
> would you be interested in hearing more?

Sure, if your willing to supply the abstracts from medline
to back up the contention that clearing any of these will
clear psoriasis to any degree.

That will save me a few minutes of my time. lol

> According to reports and feedback from physicians, healthcare
> providers and customers, Shegoi products are successfully being
> used for:

So, why didn't you put the psoriasis testimonials on first?

Thats the nature of the group!

I'm starting to get the feeling that either you have psoriasis
or someone you know does. Am i getting warm?

How many indians get it, btw?

> == Herpes conditions; including cold sores, genital herpes,
> shingles, chronic fatigue syndrome, Kaposi's sarcoma,
> cytomegalovirus
>
> == Neuralgias; postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia,
> Bell's Palsy
>
> == Inflammatory conditions; including psoriasis, allergic rash &
> hives, arthritis, sinusitis, gastrointestinal disorders
>
> == Fungal disorders; nail fungus, skin fungus

I hope cruiser see's this! I wonder if he tried it already, though.

> == Microbial disorders; mycoplasma
>
> == Yeast disorders; Candida
>

> Shegoi has been issued four (4) United States Patents
> (#6,039,955; #6,004,559; #5,945,106; #5,837,252) relating to the
> processing and utility of Larrea for the treatment of viral
> disorders and inflammatory conditions.

And do any of these patents mention psoriasis and the clear word?

That should really save me some time. Ed's pinch site does
have a search engine for patents that someone here may
use.... anyone?

I'll post a link that will link to this site down below.

> To find out more about the science consult:
> http://www.larreamed.org
>
> To find out about this outstanding opportunity visit:
> http://www.discovershegoi.com

Ok, we get the picture John,
Larrea tridentata been done before here.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Larrea+tridentata+group:alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis&selm=df7e2c67.0310181504.60e2c7e2%40posting.google.com&rnum=1

We can get a better sampling doing the creosote search,
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=creosote&btnG=Google+Search&meta=group%3Dalt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis
(horse with NO mange is one of my favorites!)
You may pick up a few more stragglers with a chaparral search.

Looking at your links, i don't see the psoriasis connection,
http://www.larreamed.org/diseases.html

And while you've been an eager beaver on the web,
http://www.google.com/search?q=John+Caviani+shegoi&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=gw

Not one of those 1300 plus hits refers to psoriasis.
(BTW, where did you find all of those? Quite impressive, what
did you pay for that?)

I fear there won't be enough creosote bushes to supply all
those distributors you've canvassed on the web. <G>
Doing the same thing here is against the rules of this group.
see:
Click here: A Guide to the Psoriasis Support Group
http://www.pinch.com/skin/guide.html
(Read the no promotion section, please)

We would love to hear about ancedotes and testamonials from
those psoriatics that have had some experience with
your product.

Before i listen to your phone call, can you pony uP some
science on the above.

Thanks
randall

John Caviani

Dec 4, 2003, 8:42:12 PM12/4/03
John<jo...@discovershegoi.com> wrote in message news:<bql984$896$5...@news.state.mn.us>...

I am adding to my previous post to apologize for posting in the manner
in which I did. I was unaware of the rules of the forum and was over
zealous with my methods. I have been battling with Seborrheic Dermatitis
for years and I found a product that actually works. I simply want
to share the news. One again, please accept my apology.

John Caviani

Dec 5, 2003, 12:05:41 PM12/5/03
ranh...@aol.com (Randall) wrote in message news:<df7e2c67.03120...@posting.google.com>...

Randall,

Thank for your insightful comments. Once again, I apologize for
barging into the group the way I did.

I am not an expert, so I really don't feel comfortable speaking in the
aggregate. I do know, however, know that this product does work for me
on my Seborrheic Dermatitis. As a matter of fact, it works so well
that the offending areas are almost totally clear. I have gone from
having open painful sores around my ears and navel and an itch that is
enough to drive you over the edge, to almost no sign of the condition
in less than 3 weeks.

Now, if you check the links I made available, you will see that the
potentially toxic compounds that have been a serious problem with this
plant in the past have now been removed with a patented process.

All I can say is I had nothing to lose by giving it a try and now I
don't feel like I have to walk around with a bag over my head due to
unsightly sores and swollen skin around my ears. I feel great!

Oh, and as far as the bush goes - don't worry, it is plentiful and
virtually indestructible. That is the quality that attracted
scientists in the first place. Here is an 11,000 year old plant living
in the desert and thriving. What's up with that?

I am always excited when a simple plant can outflank the medical
profession and their expensive poisons. This one, nicknamed the Mother
of All Plants by the Native American Indians, has the chance to do
just that.

John

Randall

Dec 5, 2003, 2:06:27 PM12/5/03
jcav...@comcast.net (John Caviani) wrote in message news:<1d584230.03120...@posting.google.com>...

> John<jo...@discovershegoi.com> wrote in message news:<bql984$896$5...@news.state.mn.us>...
> > Hello,

> I am adding to my previous post to apologize for posting in the manner

> in which I did. I was unaware of the rules of the forum and was over
> zealous with my methods. I have been battling with Seborrheic Dermatitis
> for years and I found a product that actually works. I simply want
> to share the news. One again, please accept my apology.

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to read over the group rules.

We do have someone in this group that may be very interested
in this as to the SD potentials. For p i'll have to see!

I'll grab up the patent for those wanting more,
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=ptxt&s1=6,039,955&OS=6,039,955&RS=6,039,955
[snip]
NDGA is known to be a potent inhibitor of the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase.
One of the enzymatic products of 5-lipoxygenase is
5-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid (HPETE) which is the precursor
compound for the biosynthesis of very potent chemical mediators of
inflammation, known as leukotrienes. As detailed in William R.
Henderson, The Role of Leukotrienes in Inflammation, ANN. INTER. MED.,
vol. 121, pp. 684-697 (1994), the disclosure of which is incorporated
herein by reference, 5-lipoxygenase is limited to a specific number of
myeloid cells including: neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes,
macrophages, mast cells, basophils and B-lymphocytes. Leukotrienes are
chemicals which induce prolonged muscle contraction, especially in the
bronchioles of the lungs, and also increase vascular permeability and
attract neutrophils and eosinophils to the site of inflammation. The
leukotrienes play a major role in the inflammatory response to injury.
Leukotrienes have also been implicated in the pathogenesis of several
inflammatory diseases including: asthma, psoriasis, rheumatoid
arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. The role of leukotrienes as
mediators of inflammatory diseases makes them attractive targets for
therapeutic drugs to treat these diseases. [snip]

I suppose we can look at the 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) pathway for P one
more time,
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=+5-lipoxygenase&btnG=Google+Search&meta=group%3Dalt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis

This pathway does have the major P players in it. Like AA (arachidonic
acid)
Seems like the cancer aspects are there. Making promises along this
line
isn't childs play. Offering false hope may be a contentious arena.
While P is a Th1 situation, cancer is more of a Th2 deal.
Is your non toxic creosote gonna block enough 5-LO to
make a big difference for psoriasis? Or cancer? As well as effectively
blocking
or clearing viri? Bacteria? And most certainly LPS?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14572603&dopt=Abstract

And if this 5-LO pathway was better understood we may be
cured already. No more stereo backwards fats in our plaques
i'm guessing, once the upstream causal factors are understood
and cured.
One of those in my P book is LPS. How does non toxic
creosote work on LPS? Back to 5-LO,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14561204&dopt=Abstract
[snip]
The expression of 5-LO in mammals is tightly regulated. Enzymatic
activity in vitro can be modulated by calcium, ATP,
phosphatidylcholine and lipid hydroperoxides; nevertheless activation
of cellular 5-LO in response to external stimuli is rather
incompletely understood. Intensive research revealed that on cell
stimulation, 5-LO redistributes to the nuclear membrane where it
colocalizes with 5-lipoxygenase-activating protein and cytosolic
phospholipase A(2). In addition, various cellular proteins interacting
with 5-LO have been identified. It was suggested that enzyme
phosphorylation could influence redistribution and cellular activity
of 5-LO and that the cellular redox tone regulates 5-LO product
formation. This review highlights the determinants of cellular 5-LO
activity and summarizes the molecular pharmacology of 5-LO.

So, while 5-LO is important for psoriasis,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12647809&dopt=Abstract
Leukotrienes (LTs) are intercellular signaling molecules that evoke a
variety of responses. They are best known as potent promoters of
inflammation. Normally, LTs are produced primarily by leukocytes. As a
result, current models regarding the production of LTs in the context
of disease focus on the leukocytes as the site of production.
Structural cells, including epithelial cells, are typically relegated
to supportive roles. It is recognized that epithelial cells normally
contain all the components necessary for LT synthesis except the
enzyme 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO). There is accumulating evidence that some
populations of epithelial cells normally express low levels of 5-LO
and can synthesize LTs autonomously. Moreover, certain factors,
including bacterial and viral infection, can promote the expression of
5-LO in airway, gastrointestinal and skin epithelial cells. The
appearance of active 5-LO enzyme in epithelial cells at these sites
may contribute to diseases like cancer, colitis and psoriasis. This
paper reviews the state of our knowledge regarding the expression of
5-LO in epithelial cells, the factors that modify that expression, and
the implications regarding pathogenesis

And this goes back to the AA situation for P,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11895157&dopt=Abstract
Increased concentrations of free arachidonic acid (AA) and its
proinflammatory metabolites have been observed in psoriatic lesions.
[snip]
(whats to stop the 5-LO? as this is what happens)
A more than 10-fold increase in neutrophil EPA-derived 5-LO product
formation was noted in the n-3 group[snip] (not to mention the n-6
dilemma flaring
like crazy)

Many, many herbs come thru this group all with the potential of
working in this pathway. (Well, at least a few!)
How well this compound, should it be consumed as opposed to topically
applied, work
in these pathways is still very much an unknown factor. Unless your
investigators did any trials other then speculate as
to effects and hope that those so afflicted would
self test and spread the hoped for good news, word of mouth.
Or in this case by electronic postings.

I do know that wheatgrass does something, but not what, other then
topical clearing during
a prolonged period of continual usage. While i don't worry about grass
toxins over a long period of usage,
i may be hard pressed as to using any other herbs/herbal oils
for extended periods of time without some trepidations.

Not that i don't already plan to take some Kalawalla and possibly non
toxic
creosote. :)

First i need more input as to this pathways players,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9413890&dopt=Abstract
The 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) product of arachidonic acid, leukotriene
(LT-)B4, is considered to play a significant role in the pathogenesis
of psoriasis. In vitro LTB4 is a potent chemoattractant for
leukocytes, and it increases DNA synthesis in human cultured
keratinocytes.[snip] it is concluded that LTB4 is of significance in
the pathogenesis of psoriasis, and it is suggested that future work
should focus on developing potent LTA4 hydrolase inhibitors for
treatment of psoriasis.

Unfortunately, running outa time now for this inquiry.
Till later and thanks for respecting the rules of the group.

joell...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017, 5:29:08 AM6/15/17
Am Lisa by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 3years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr Brown post on how Dr Aba saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Aba on his email address dr.abahe...@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Aba God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348107155060

dromo...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2018, 4:55:14 PM3/1/18
Thank
God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor who
save my sister from HIV VIRUS...We have not met Dr OMOYEMEN but have heard
of his excellent work on people's life,my sister was a carrier of
HIV/AIDS and i decided to look for a solution through the medical
doctor/hospital the doctor gave my wife some medicine but the medicine
was not able to cure it

permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an
amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with HIV by a
Herbal Doctor named Dr OMOYEMEN quickly i search for Dr OMOYEMEN then I saw
different sires of testimonies on how Dr Wise CURED HIV with Herbal
Medicine, for various people and they were cured permanently I decided
to contact, I

contacted him and he started his work on her life and right now my
sister is CURED.she was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS and after taking to Dr
OMOYEMEN Herbal medicine she was CURED and CURED PERMANENTLY. You can
reach
him on { Dromoyemen@mail..com or call him +234903574052. } Thank
God, now everything is fine, my sister is CURED by Dr OMOYEMEN HERBAL
MEDICINE , I'm very thankful to Dr OMOYEMEN, no more going to hospital
for
help anymore HIV are powerful to my understanding and can cure many kind
of disease reach him on his mail for any kind of help. THESE ARE THE
THINGS priest mandible DOES

1. HERPES

2. LASSA FEVER

3. GONORRHEA

4. HIV/AIDS

5. LOW SPERM COUNT

6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE

7. EPILEPSY

8. ASEPSIS

9. CANCER

10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION

11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM

12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM

13.DO YOU NEED YOUR X GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK? AND MANY OTHER MORE.

14.DO YOU NEED YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE BACK? Contact him on
hivspel...@outlook.com or call him +234903574052 and all your
problem will be over.

cierra...@gmail.com

May 21, 2020, 5:24:19 PM5/21/20

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS hello I'm from USA , I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from HEPATITIS B, HIV/AID, MRSA DIABETES,HSV, ALS HPV. LEUKAEMIA,ECZEMA,PSORIASIS, and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Ekpen, and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Ekpen telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i'm cure totally with Dr.Ekpen medication, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Ekpen on this email; drekpenher...@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2349021966938 .for assistance. he will help you also , for more information you can also contact me through this email; dannya...@gmail.com

sushilara...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 12:22:39 AM7/27/20
Hello Good evening. I am Rameshwar, a native of Rajasthan, India. I was diagnosed with Leukemia cancer around 1999, of which i thought was the end of my life because i was informed there was no permanent treatment for it. I got to a stage were my doctor told me that my WBC count has already gotten to a dangerous level. I tried all possible way to get a solution, but all proved abortive. It was around this new year period of the year 2000, a friend of mine told me about an african herbal healer, a healing guru, who is capable of curing all kind of diseases with his herbs. I contacted this healer through his email, told him about my cancer and he pledged to heal me. I ordered for his herbal medicine , which he prepared and sent it to me in bikaner. After after using the medicine for some weeks as he prescribed, it was totally unbelievable when i went for my next hematology check up. My doctor said my WBC count was within normal range, and i have been healed. He said according to science, this was impossible. I have been recommending him to different people with different health problems down the years and almost all of them testified positively about his medicine after using it. This is the email of the herbal healer DRWATERHIV...@GMAIL.COM and he is on whatsapp also, this is his Whatsapp +2349O5O2O5O19. His name is Dr.water
Also, this is my own email= sushilara...@gmail.com

aantonioje...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 12:26:55 AM7/27/20
On Wednesday, December 3, 2003 at 10:13:40 AM UTC-8, John wrote:
Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Antonio Jefferson Cole, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.WATER herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is DRWATERHIV...@GMAIL.COM and his Whatsapp number: +2349050205019. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.