Re: Mark aka RGB

Robert Maas, http://tinyurl.com/uh3t

Aug 31, 2011, 8:09:18 AM8/31/11
> From: "RGB" <r...@nym.alias.net>
> ... The only reason the forgeries have stopped is that I'm bored
> with it. I just might regain my interest at some point. ... you
> should know that I've been doing this for years. Not one year.
> Not two or three. At least four and probably closer to five.
> Newsgroup servers are a dime a dozen.

Now that I have confirmation that you are the person who preteded
to be "Bronwyn Kelly", allegedly of Seattle, who sent me all those
lurid descriptions of "her" (your fantasy) private parts, I just
have to ask you: Why? What pleasure did you get from pretending to
be a shy woman, pretending to be in love with me, pretending to be
eager to show me her private parts and have sex with me and have
children with me? Are you the same person who pretended to be
Heather Thompson of Sunnyvale, formerly of Iowa, and also pretended
to be her former boyfriend John Piper? I bet you are. And of course
more recently you've been posting as "Persent", pretending as if
Heather Thompson were residing with you. You are malicious.

Robert Maas, http://tinyurl.com/uh3t

Aug 31, 2011, 8:16:15 AM8/31/11
> From: "Luna" <jean_coll...@hotmail.com>
> small penis, huh?

Do you really care about the size of a man's penis? If so, you
might like to come over and examine mine. It's larger than usual in
diameter, so you'd have a difficult time getting it to pass through
your lips into your mouth, but you'd get a really pleasing
filled-up feeling in your mouth if you do find a way to get it in
there.

Noon Cat Nick

Sep 1, 2011, 5:02:33 PM9/1/11
On Aug 31, 7:09 am, seeWebInst...@rem.intarweb.org (Robert Maas,

Oh, grand...the Usenet historian returns. I see he's finally caught up
to the third millennium.

Beaver_Fever

Jan 7, 2024, 8:49:17 PMJan 7
This dude's gotta be dead by now