How is everyone?

Mitznegari

Sep 7, 2023, 5:48:00 PM9/7/23
HOw is everyone here? IS everyone ok? I just wanted to know.

HAve a nice day. :-)

NO one is out to get you.

Mitznegari

Sep 9, 2023, 1:52:38 PM9/9/23
Hi mitz how are you. to jane, i'm really sorry i got mad at you like that. i know you are a good person. i'm sorry for smoking.

Beaver_Fever

Sep 11, 2023, 7:58:30 PM9/11/23
Hanging in there

Life has changed so much since I first posted here in late 1998.

Jafejo jpoojop

Nov 5, 2023, 6:40:16 AM11/5/23

Jafejo jpoojop

Nov 6, 2023, 7:39:59 AM11/6/23
To the group. I'm really sorry for my behavior on the group. I didn't mean to cause any problems.

I'm not using the word on purpose. I'm not a racist. I'm really not.

I'm sorry.