gays sicken me

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
a good idea

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Syn

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
Oh thats it, blame gays. Infact lets all blame someone else for our own
faults, problems and issues. Or, like you, turn to the bible and make some
bullshit analogy from it and carry out 'Gods will' to destroy what 's/he'
has put on the earth. If you buy into that, do you have any idea how
hypocritical your so-called God is?

Your kind of thinking screws up our world, and the society you're blaming.
We don't need another Nazi-style cleansing of the world, thank you.

You sir, sicken ME.

-andrew
straight, for the record.

jizenka

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
I hope you're joking by some misguided belief that a post like
this is funny. If you're serious, I hope you seek help. Soon.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

lhomm...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
In article <162cb53e...@usw-ex0106-045.remarq.com>,

jizenka <bigfoot...@ukgateway.net.invalid> wrote:
> I hope you're joking by some misguided belief that a post like
> this is funny. If you're serious, I hope you seek help. Soon.

I second that. I mean, I suppose it's possible that a person's shyness
has something to do with not wanting anything to do with people whose
values disgust him or her. I'm sort of that way, but that doesn't mean i
feel like killing such people when I see them.

--
Joe

tree...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
In article <8j2kmo$v6h$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

clif...@my-deja.com wrote:
> i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> a good idea

Nah, gays should be encouraged because they increase the number of
unattached females available for me ;)

some1shy

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
Agreed. I would assume the original poster thought it was funny to post
something like that - likes to encourage controversy. I don't mean to offend
any religious people, I just don't like someone's interpretation of the
Bible to hurt others. Think for yourself and use your own judgement when it
comes to some basic ethics and morals. On that note, check this out:

Dear Dr. Laura,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I
have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge
with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the
homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus
18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do
need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific
laws and how best to follow them.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors.
They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with
this?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggest in
Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair
price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is,
how do I tell? I have tried asking but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from nations that are around
us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
Canadians. Can you clarify?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2
clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to
kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination (Lev. 10;10) it is a lesser abomination than
homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of go if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does
my vision have to be 20:20 or is there some wiggle room here?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you
can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal
and unchanging.

Very truly yours,
Anonymous

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
In article <PE655.7640$227.1...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,

"Syn" <killspam...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Oh thats it, blame gays. Infact lets all blame someone else for our
own
> faults, problems and issues. Or, like you, turn to the bible and
make some
> bullshit analogy from it and carry out 'Gods will' to destroy what
's/he'
> has put on the earth. If you buy into that, do you have any idea how
> hypocritical your so-called God is?
>
> Your kind of thinking screws up our world, and the society you're
blaming.
> We don't need another Nazi-style cleansing of the world, thank you.
>
> You sir, sicken ME.
>
> -andrew
> straight, for the record.
no, you are not straight . you are gay. no one else would spew such
convoluted hate speech.

> <clif...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> > the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> > a good idea

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
In article <39551556...@host.com>,
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Dr Laura is of course Jewish. i bet that real bothers you. strange,
how people always have to scapegoat Jews.you're clearly gay. die.

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
In article <8j33jv$98a$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

tree...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <8j2kmo$v6h$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> clif...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> > the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> > a good idea
> >

> Nah, gays should be encouraged because they increase the number of
> unattached females available for me ;)

what the hell do you think killing gay males does? it frees up woman,
idiot. it's in the bible. killing gays is just our duty. there are
tons of gays that marry women. the bible has a cure for this. God loves
us.

some1shy

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
I would hope you're just some little kid who's bored out of his mind and
just likes causing trouble, but you're probably just an asshole. A search
under your name at http://www.deja.com/usenet/ shows what a waste you truly
are.

clif...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > > Before you buy.
> >

> Dr Laura is of course Jewish. i bet that real bothers you. strange,
> how people always have to scapegoat Jews.you're clearly gay. die.

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
In article <395527C9...@host.com>,

some1shy <us...@host.com> wrote:
> I would hope you're just some little kid who's bored out of his mind
and
> just likes causing trouble, but you're probably just an asshole. A
search
> under your name at http://www.deja.com/usenet/ shows what a waste you
truly
> are.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thrasher Brown

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
You, Andrew, sicken me by being sickened by cliffcma who is sickened by
gays. (jk)

---
Thrasher

Syn <killspam...@rocketmail.com> wrote in article
<PE655.7640$227.1...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>...

| Oh thats it, blame gays. Infact lets all blame someone else for our own
| faults, problems and issues. Or, like you, turn to the bible and make
some
| bullshit analogy from it and carry out 'Gods will' to destroy what 's/he'
| has put on the earth. If you buy into that, do you have any idea how
| hypocritical your so-called God is?
|
| Your kind of thinking screws up our world, and the society you're
blaming.
| We don't need another Nazi-style cleansing of the world, thank you.
|
| You sir, sicken ME.
|
| -andrew
| straight, for the record.
|

| <clif...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

| > i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
| > the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
| > a good idea

Thrasher Brown

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
Woohoo! Unattached females!

---
Thrasher

tree...@my-deja.com wrote in article <8j33jv$98a$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

| In article <8j2kmo$v6h$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
| clif...@my-deja.com wrote:

| > i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
| > the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
| > a good idea
| >

| Nah, gays should be encouraged because they increase the number of
| unattached females available for me ;)

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
In article <01bfde30$cb7e1ee0$9e716395@default>,
"Thrasher Brown" <Thra...@fastmail.ca> wrote:
> Excuse me?! The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill". That includes not
> killing everyone.
>
> ---
> Thrasher
the bible says don't kill any innocent people. it specifically says
seek out and kill all gays. the fact that you could get sickened by
somone being sickened means you are weak, diseased creature. i
don't know if bible says to kill weak, pathetic losers, but i sure
the heck hope so.
> clif...@my-deja.com wrote in article <8j2kmo$v6h$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> | i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> | the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> | a good idea

Marsha

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Do you kow what the queers are doing to our soil!! I know what's really going
on! I know it's the queers! They're in it with the aliens! They're building
landing strips for gay martians! I swear to god!

You know what Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other people here in this
trailor park....

:)

Syn wrote:

> Oh thats it, blame gays. Infact lets all blame someone else for our own
> faults, problems and issues. Or, like you, turn to the bible and make some
> bullshit analogy from it and carry out 'Gods will' to destroy what 's/he'
> has put on the earth. If you buy into that, do you have any idea how
> hypocritical your so-called God is?
>
> Your kind of thinking screws up our world, and the society you're blaming.
> We don't need another Nazi-style cleansing of the world, thank you.
>
> You sir, sicken ME.
>
> -andrew
> straight, for the record.

Thrasher Brown

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Hiya Cliff (I'm guessing it's Cliff since you're email is cliffcma),

Please cite a verse from the Bible that tells us to kill gays.

lol, As for me being "sickened by someone being sickened", hello, it was a
joke. That's why I had (jk) at the end. As you post to a newsgroup, I would
think that you would understand abbreviations that are commonly used on the
Internet.
:)

But, say for the sake of discussion that you're right, that I am a weak,
diseased creature. I hope you don't advocate cruelty to those who are weak
and diseased.

---
Thrasher

clif...@my-deja.com wrote in article <8j3les$l4m$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

| In article <01bfde30$cb7e1ee0$9e716395@default>,
| "Thrasher Brown" <Thra...@fastmail.ca> wrote:
| > Excuse me?! The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill". That includes not
| > killing everyone.
| >
| > ---
| > Thrasher
| the bible says don't kill any innocent people. it specifically says
| seek out and kill all gays. the fact that you could get sickened by
| somone being sickened means you are weak, diseased creature. i
| don't know if bible says to kill weak, pathetic losers, but i sure
| the heck hope so.
| > clif...@my-deja.com wrote in article <8j2kmo$v6h$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
In article <3955761A...@spacepirates.com>,

mar...@spacepirates.com wrote:
> Do you kow what the queers are doing to our soil!! I know what's
really going
> on! I know it's the queers! They're in it with the aliens! They're
building
> landing strips for gay martians! I swear to god!
>
> You know what Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other people
here in this
> trailor park....
>
> :)

hmm, i think Marsha has a point. it's trailer court trash that is
the source of all evil in our society. all the racist, homophobic,
and ignorance originates there. let's kill all the part-time
Kmart employees and i bet all societies ills will vanish. no wonder
i'm shy with all these foul mouth red necks allowed to run amuck in
society.

> Syn wrote:
>
> > Oh thats it, blame gays. Infact lets all blame someone else for
our own
> > faults, problems and issues. Or, like you, turn to the bible and
make some
> > bullshit analogy from it and carry out 'Gods will' to destroy what
's/he'
> > has put on the earth. If you buy into that, do you have any idea
how
> > hypocritical your so-called God is?
> >
> > Your kind of thinking screws up our world, and the society you're
blaming.
> > We don't need another Nazi-style cleansing of the world, thank you.
> >
> > You sir, sicken ME.
> >
> > -andrew
> > straight, for the record.

Mike

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Amen brother

> Nah, gays should be encouraged because they increase the number of
> unattached females available for me ;)

Andrew Dalton

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00

<tree...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Nah, gays should be encouraged because they increase the number of
> unattached females available for me ;)

Unfortunately, there always seems to be a corresponding number of
unattractive, humorless lesbians, so you'd be right back to square one.

Andrew

Andrew Dalton

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00

Thrasher Brown <Thra...@fastmail.ca> wrote in message

> Hiya Cliff (I'm guessing it's Cliff since you're email is cliffcma),
>
> Please cite a verse from the Bible that tells us to kill gays.

I don't have a Bible on hand, but there is a part in Leviticus where it
clearly says, "If a man lies with another man as with a woman, they have
done a disgusting thing, and they shall be put to death." I don't agree
with this (I'm an atheist), but the message is clear. People who say that
anti-gay statements in the Bible are a matter of interpretation are showing
their ignorance.

Andrew

Thrasher Brown

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
Yah, that could be Andrew.

Thing is we Christians believe that we're no longer under the Mosaic law
(which is what the law in Leviticus is). Since Jesus has died for us, we're
now under grace.

---
Thrash

p.s. Enjoyed reading your response re: lesbians

Andrew Dalton <asda...@nospam.prodigy.net> wrote in article
<8j5aru$e4d6$1...@newssvr05-en0.news.prodigy.com>...

Syn

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
every straight person i know, has nothing against gays. And they too, would
stand up against some bullshit claim that gays are the source of one's
shyness. I defend what I think is right, and killing people and blaming
another's orientation isn't.

convolted hate speech? lol. Your way of thinking is your problem with
shyness. go ahead, go on a crusade and kill off gays, it wont help your
situation any. and you'll die a shy, lonely guy. People like you, with
your prejudice and racist attitudes, are a dying breed. the world will be a
better place once everyone is excepted for who they are.

you're fucked up man.

<clif...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8j36s4$bgt$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <PE655.7640$227.1...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,

> "Syn" <killspam...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> > Oh thats it, blame gays. Infact lets all blame someone else for our
> own
> > faults, problems and issues. Or, like you, turn to the bible and
> make some
> > bullshit analogy from it and carry out 'Gods will' to destroy what
> 's/he'
> > has put on the earth. If you buy into that, do you have any idea how
> > hypocritical your so-called God is?
> >
> > Your kind of thinking screws up our world, and the society you're
> blaming.
> > We don't need another Nazi-style cleansing of the world, thank you.
> >
> > You sir, sicken ME.
> >
> > -andrew
> > straight, for the record.

> no, you are not straight . you are gay. no one else would spew such
> convoluted hate speech.
> >

> > <clif...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > > i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> > > the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> > > a good idea

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
In article <O9x55.8067$227.1...@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,

"Syn" <killspam...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> every straight person i know, has nothing against gays. And they
too, would
> stand up against some bullshit claim that gays are the source of one's
> shyness. I defend what I think is right, and killing people and
blaming
> another's orientation isn't.
>
> convolted hate speech? lol. Your way of thinking is your problem with
> shyness. go ahead, go on a crusade and kill off gays, it wont help
your
> situation any. and you'll die a shy, lonely guy. People like you,
with
> your prejudice and racist attitudes, are a dying breed. the world
will be a
> better place once everyone is excepted for who they are.

well, start by accepting me for who i am. humans are inherently racist
so your whole theory is idiotic

Sempai

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
Marsha wrote:
>Do you kow what the queers are doing to our soil!! I know
what's really going
>on! I know it's the queers! They're in it with the aliens!
They're building
>landing strips for gay martians! I swear to god!
>
>You know what Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other
people here in this
>trailor park....

Argh, I know that song (I may even have it on tape somewhere)
but for the life of me I can't remember right now what it's
called or who it's by. Please Marsha, put me out of my misery,
tell me what it is.

Kev

Andrew Dalton

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00

> Yah, that could be Andrew.
>
> Thing is we Christians believe that we're no longer under the Mosaic law
> (which is what the law in Leviticus is). Since Jesus has died for us,
we're
> now under grace.

Some Christians make a distinction between the ceremonial laws, which
applied only the the Jews in ancient Israel, and the moral laws, which apply
to every person and are eternal. They claim that the prohibition against
homosexuality is in the latter category, and therefore must still be obeyed.

Andrew

Mel Matsuoka

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:35:34 GMT, Marsha <mar...@spacepirates.com> wrote:

>Sempai wrote:
>
>> Marsha wrote:
>> >Do you kow what the queers are doing to our soil!! I know
>> what's really going
>> >on! I know it's the queers! They're in it with the aliens!
>> They're building
>> >landing strips for gay martians! I swear to god!
>> >
>> >You know what Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other
>> people here in this
>> >trailor park....
>>
>> Argh, I know that song (I may even have it on tape somewhere)
>> but for the life of me I can't remember right now what it's
>> called or who it's by. Please Marsha, put me out of my misery,
>> tell me what it is.
>

>Hee hee hee!
>
>Don't you wanna hang out with the bleach boys, baby? In a world where
>ministers murder golf pros? Don't you wanna drink some bleach
>toniiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
>

>(:

Bitchin' Camaro, bitchin' Camaro,
Donuts on your lawn!

Bitchin' Camaro, bitchin' Camaro,
Tony Orlando and Dawn!

God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
--mel

Mel Matsuoka

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!
Everybody knows the burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground!
WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT A BURROW OWL, ANYWAY?!

Marsha

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/27/00

Gra-gra

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:00:51 -0400, "Andrew Dalton"
<asda...@nospam.prodigy.net> wrote:

>Thrasher Brown <Thra...@fastmail.ca> wrote in message
>> Yah, that could be Andrew.
>>
>> Thing is we Christians believe that we're no longer under the Mosaic law
>> (which is what the law in Leviticus is). Since Jesus has died for us,
>we're
>> now under grace.

Which Grace? Slick or Jones?

Sempai

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
Gra-gra wrote:
>>we're
>>> now under grace.
>
>Which Grace? Slick or Jones?
Kelly

Hans Kamp

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

<clif...@my-deja.com> schreef in bericht

> i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> a good idea

Thou shalt not die!

--

Hans Kamp (Win2000)
in...@hanskamp.com

clif...@my-deja.com

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
In article <5Ds65.43778$6x6.8...@news.rdc1.ov.nl.home.com>,

"Hans Kamp" <hmk...@home.nl> wrote:

> <clif...@my-deja.com> schreef in bericht
> > i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> > the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> > a good idea
>
> Thou shalt not die!

man, you illiterate foreigners really peeve me. that reminds me,
the other reason i'm shy is because of foreigners.

> Hans Kamp (Win2000)
> in...@hanskamp.com
> www.hanskamp.com
> ICQ=65694322

Gra-gra

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:13:28 -0700, Sempai
<klpNO...@penop.com.invalid> wrote:

>Gra-gra wrote:
>>>we're
>>
>>Which Grace? Slick or Jones?
>Kelly

even better

Thrasher Brown

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
Excuse me?! The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill". That includes not
killing everyone.

---
Thrasher

clif...@my-deja.com wrote in article <8j2kmo$v6h$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

| i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
| the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
| a good idea

Beaver_Fever

Jan 29, 2024, 1:26:13 AMJan 29
On Saturday, June 24, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, clif...@my-deja.com wrote:
> i think i'm shy because of all the gay perverts in our society.
> the bible says kill them. i'm beginning to understand that this
> a good idea
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

another A.S.S. classic