Sadistic femcan wants to dismember and eat you ALIVE!

Message has been deleted

Ms. Sadistic

Apr 24, 2012, 8:53:46 AM4/24/12

I'm a doctor and a cannibal and I've already eaten 3 tasty men ALIVE.

I could keep them alive for months, eating only small pieces of them each
day, inflicting a maximum of pain.

I'm still hungry and I now want to eat YOU ALIVE!

Please write to ms.sa...@cannibalwomen.com and let's talk about your
vivisection. The first parts to go will be your cock and your balls! I will
cut off a slice of your cock every day and slowly eat them!

Contact me for the most painful death you can imagine!

Ms.Sadistic

Edible

Apr 24, 2012, 9:29:34 AM4/24/12
Hi! I Vitaliy.Belarus. 36 yo.198/82. Large, nice, interesting.
Families do not. No bad habits. I man's meat which wants to be eaten
by women-cannibals. Waiting for your messages on my e-mail:
vitak...@rambler.ru Will be your meat! Eat me, please!

Sidhu

Apr 24, 2012, 12:52:34 PM4/24/12
On Apr 24, 5:53 pm, "Ms. Sadistic" <ms.sadis...@cannibalwomen.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a doctor and a cannibal and I've already eaten 3 tasty men ALIVE.
>
> I could keep them alive for months, eating only small pieces of them each
> day, inflicting a maximum of pain.
>
> I'm still hungry and I now want to eat YOU ALIVE!
>
> Please write to ms.sadis...@cannibalwomen.com and let's talk about your
> vivisection. The first parts to go will be your cock and your balls! I will
> cut off a slice of your cock every day and slowly eat them!
>
> Contact me for the most painful death you can imagine!
>
> Ms.Sadistic

Pls eat me.

mossa laber

Dec 5, 2023, 6:28:27 PM12/5/23