Rollcall of past regulars

Syd Rappaport

Sep 18, 2013, 12:54:32 PM9/18/13
Darkfalz
Beaver_Feaver
Puttking

Babaloughesian? Pantz? Victor? I mean, how could they have all simply disappeared?

Beaver_Fever

Sep 18, 2013, 7:28:18 PM9/18/13
The group was already in a death spiral by the time they showed up.

Heidi (she married an ass-er and moved to England, both faded around 2001-ish)
Marsha (she still lurks)
1womancyberpersona
Jerry O
Soul Surgeon
celebok
Janet (JackieChanFan)
bloodyviking (did he ever get his ETS surgery?)
Eric Pepke
Gra-Gra
Carolyn Silverthread (she posted on an off under various names til 2006/2007-ish)
Express Myself
Remaining Anonymous
yakima
Mel Matsuoka
Daeron
Kris
cynnic
cav
wry bread

there is this other one but I can't think of his name right now

even STeve stoppped posting eventually

Syd Rappaport

Sep 21, 2013, 5:30:27 PM9/21/13
I remember wry bread, steve and Eric Pepke. Do you happen to be a Justin Bieber fan?
Message has been deleted

Darkfalz

Jan 24, 2014, 4:50:06 AM1/24/14
Hey
Message has been deleted

The Putt King

Jan 26, 2014, 2:41:22 PM1/26/14
I have moved to a better forum, same subject matter. Moderated so no lunatics !

Beaver_Fever

Dec 15, 2023, 6:13:30 PM12/15/23
Still here but Google is pulling the plug and it's not worth it to even learn how to use a newsreader