U.S. General George S. Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

1 view

Peeler

Oct 30, 2022, 11:33:13 PM10/30/22
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Loose Cannon

Oct 31, 2022, 7:34:14 AM10/31/22
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

He sure, did.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Tall Henry

Oct 31, 2022, 8:41:40 AM10/31/22
On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:34:12 +0000, Loose Cannon <efbr...@gmx-x.comm>
wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 23:33:10 -0400, Foreskin Peeler
><trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
>>bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
>>head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
>>Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
>>filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
>>terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
>>lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
>>
>>~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
>
>Yup.
>
>Indeed.
>
>Right on, all counts.
>
>He sure, did.
>
>No doubt, about it.
>
>You got, THAT right!

The smell must have been g-dawful!

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Oct 31, 2022, 11:47:03 AM10/31/22
On 10/31/2022 8:41 AM, Tall Henry wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:34:12 +0000, Loose Cannon <efbr...@gmx-x.comm>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 23:33:10 -0400, Foreskin Peeler
>> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> "We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
>>> bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
>>> head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
>>> Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
>>> filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
>>> terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
>>> lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
>>>
>>> ~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
>>
>> Yup.
>>
>> Indeed.
>>
>> Right on, all counts.
>>
>> He sure, did.
>>
>> No doubt, about it.
>>
>> You got, THAT right!
>
> The smell must have been g-dawful!

It smelled worse than Suzy Cohen's cunt on a hot summer's day

FORGEPROOF shick old jew PAEDOPHILE Barry Z. Shein

Oct 31, 2022, 12:01:13 PM10/31/22
On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:47:00 -0400, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On 10/31/2022 8:41 AM, Tall Henry wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:34:12 +0000, Loose Cannon <efbr...@gmx-x.comm>
>> wrote:

>>> Yup.
>>>
>>> Indeed.
>>>
>>> Right on, all counts.
>>>
>>> He sure, did.
>>>
>>> No doubt, about it.
>>>
>>> You got, THAT right!
>>
>> The smell must have been g-dawful!
>>

>It smelled worse than Suzy Cohen's cunt on a hot summer's day

SEUSS!

They do say that a clitorectomy never heals properly!

Peeler

Oct 31, 2022, 2:44:36 PM10/31/22
On 10/31/2022 12:01 PM, FORGEPROOF shick old jew PAEDOPHILE Barry Z.
Shein wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:47:00 -0400, Foreskin Peeler
> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 10/31/2022 8:41 AM, Tall Henry wrote:

>>> The smell must have been g-dawful!
>>>

>> It smelled worse than Suzy Cohen's cunt on a hot summer's day
>
> SEUSS!
>
> They do say that a clitorectomy never heals properly!

I understand that the gooks Ejercito and Chung are looking to have a
reverse clitoridectomy done on their anus. The stench from their
pulsating assholes after a night at the Queen Mary will be as bad as a
room full of jews.

Loose Cannon

Nov 1, 2022, 8:09:37 AM11/1/22
On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:44:34 -0400, Foreskin Peeler
It sure, will.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!