Gold

shattered hologram

Apr 15, 2023, 8:49:35 AM4/15/23
For thousands of years, people were trying to turn lead into gold as
a part of alchemy.

However, so many people were killed or murdered for their gold, that it
is most assuredly all cursed.

Perhaps the curse on mankind could be reversed if all gold on earth
was turned into lead, but this would be an act of God Creator, and His
Sovereign Will.

However, as an heir of Adam, I leave Him this option as a deterrent for
mankind from annihilation.

in the Lord
Amen

shattered hologram

Apr 15, 2023, 9:28:22 AM4/15/23
There were suggestions that it is sufficient to bless the Nazi gold
and use it then to build the churches or the Temple, but there is a clause
in the Law of Moses that blood money nor the wage of a harlot cannot be used
into the Temple's funds.

Matthew 27:6
And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put
them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.

in the LORD
Amen

Greg Carr

Apr 15, 2023, 5:54:05 PM4/15/23
On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 5:49:35 AM UTC-7, shattered hologram wrote:
> For thousands of years, people were trying to turn lead into gold as
> a part of alchemy.
>
> However, so many people were killed or murdered for their gold, that it
> is most assuredly all cursed.

The largest gold storage is at Ft. Knox in America sure the Yanks have their problems but they are the richest nation on Earth and never lost a millimeter of territory to their enemies.