The Hunt

beta Hirogen

Apr 13, 2022, 2:10:12 AMApr 13
Apparently, what is a common denominator in the assimilation attacks
from left and right is breaking of an individual.

Group is mandated. An individual must join some group or he is "dangerous"
and scheduled for destruction.

In my case, I should be happy with my career of an informatics guy and
be satisfied with a broad system sets me up to marry. Preaching is for
priests and for the Cardinal, and peace activism for NGOs. Environmental
care for their environmental groups that do nothing except raise subsidies.

I should be happy with a small, mediocre, average life.
But somehow I feel that I was created to be more than that.
Maybe I am just conceited and arrogant? Maybe my sin is really that
much greater than all of theirs, for which they exchange daily indulgences
to each other ...

Time will tell.

in the Lord

beta Hirogen

Apr 13, 2022, 2:17:08 AMApr 13
Every effort of mine to achieve peace and stopping of such motivated
adversary has failed. It is already the fifth generation I am dealing with.
First could be my grandfather, current could be my grandsons and
granddaughters.

My best bet is to keep the Commandments.

He who does them shall live by them.

in the Lord

beta Hirogen

Apr 13, 2022, 3:44:03 PMApr 13
Being a beta, my best choice is not to avenge or retaliate.

This nation remembers only my mistakes, not theirs.
I have made terrible mistakes while avenging for evil they did to me,
and hurt many who did not deserve.

In the end, they remember only what I did and not what caused me to do it.

in the Lord

Gregory Carr

Apr 13, 2022, 6:32:44 PMApr 13
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Gregory Carr

Apr 13, 2022, 6:36:14 PMApr 13
Yes keep the 10 Commandments.

I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before me. You shall not make to thyself any graven thing; nor the likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. You shall not adore them nor serve them.
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not kill.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.

gamo

Apr 16, 2022, 11:34:45 AMApr 16
El 14/4/22 a las 0:32, Gregory Carr escribió:
To be not hard in theirshelves is up to them.
Don't commit suicide. Never ever.
Don't commit violence against extrangers or family.
Love as much as you can.

Remember GAIA?

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say " "'

Gregory Carr

Apr 17, 2022, 9:40:24 AMApr 17
GAIA is gay and evil.

gamo

Apr 17, 2022, 10:26:13 AMApr 17
El 17/4/22 a las 15:40, Gregory Carr escribió:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis

You moronic spelling joker!

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "Error: rorre keyterm not found. Continue..."'

Gregory Carr

Apr 18, 2022, 5:18:58 AMApr 18
Have fun at the welfare office. You are a disgrace to your family and childhood friends.

gamo

Apr 18, 2022, 8:02:00 AMApr 18
El 18/4/22 a las 11:18, Gregory Carr escribió:
You loser! Go to buy another tobacco pack!

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "Error: smoke on the cpu."'

beta Hirogen

Apr 19, 2022, 5:51:16 AMApr 19
Amen.

Gregory Carr

Apr 19, 2022, 6:28:59 AMApr 19
Don't smoke or use drugs are you a police informant? Why you post with a fake name you coward.? I use the name on my drivers license and my net worth is slightly north of a million. I give to various charities and have posted that proof online.

gamo

Apr 20, 2022, 11:49:58 PMApr 20
El 19/4/22 a las 12:28, Gregory Carr escribió:
>> perl -E 'say "Error: smoke on the cpu."'
> Don't smoke or use drugs are you a police informant? Why you post with a fake name you coward.?

I use the name on my drivers license and my net worth is slightly
north of a million. I give to

various charities and have posted that proof online.

You could be a dog, a wetback, or *worse* a posh kiddo singing 'bad habits'.

Fuck you.

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "Error: no rock&roll"'

Gregory Carr

Apr 22, 2022, 9:37:26 AMApr 22
You probably have sex with animals. Various pics of my Caucasian self online such as classmates.com, FB and Google Profile and Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wt8mM5WKe8 I don't sing karaoke.

beta Hirogen

Apr 23, 2022, 7:16:27 AMApr 23
I guess this leads nowhere. You should try to look human in each other.

in the Lord
Amen

gamo

Apr 23, 2022, 8:57:14 AMApr 23
El 22/4/22 a las 15:37, Gregory Carr escribió:
>>> Don't smoke or use drugs are you a police informant? Why you post with a fake name you coward.?
>>
>> I use the name on my drivers license and my net worth is slightly
>> north of a million. I give to
>>
>> various charities and have posted that proof online.
>> You could be a dog, a wetback, or *worse* a posh kiddo singing 'bad habits'.
>>
>> Fuck you.
>>

>> --
>> http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
>> perl -E 'say "Error: no rock&roll"'
>
> You probably have sex with animals.

Wait a moment. (I put my cubalibre in the table)

Of what kind of animals are you talking? Sirenas?

Various pics of my Caucasian self online such as classmates.com, FB
and Google Profile and Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wt8mM5WKe8 I don't sing karaoke.

You are kidding me or anyelse, expecting to go to admire you,

naked and with an apple in the mouth.

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "Error: Dungeons and what? Go to the underground level and

Gregory Carr

Apr 24, 2022, 7:27:32 PMApr 24
Your medication is a fail.

gamo

Apr 25, 2022, 5:08:13 AMApr 25
El 25/4/22 a las 1:27, Gregory Carr escribió:

> Your medication is a fail.

Maybe, because I have negative sympthoms.
But if I don't have, I could have negative negative sympthoms.
Thus, positive sympthoms. The worst.

--
http://gamo.sdf-eu.org/
perl -E 'say "Error: you wrote three times wrong a word."'

Gregory Carr

Apr 26, 2022, 5:56:21 AMApr 26
Let us end this thread on the hope for a cure to schizophrenia https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2002&AID=1869 you have to click on the button for research. I am a regular donor. Hope you have a good day tommorow.