Re: "Colorado Republican Party vows to cancel primary and hold gay lynching if Trump denied place on ballot"

%

Dec 21, 2023, 3:51:32 AM12/21/23
In article <um05lp$pkub$2...@dont-email.me>, el...@protonmail.com says...

> >On 20 Dec 2023, Max Boot <max....@lathymes.com> posted some
> >
> >> The ruling is political, Francis, and it lead to more such in other
> >> states.
> >
> >Absolutely it is political. No question. This is settled beyond dispute.
> >
> >It doesn't matter anyway. The state only has 9 electoral votes so it's
> >meaningless.
> >

> Lynch a Trumper today! They hang real good.

sometimes i have anxiety attacks due to my childhood based fears ,
which demonstrate themselves as fits of anger

immibis

Dec 21, 2023, 1:40:58 PM12/21/23
Is that why in the thread about Gaza you keep showing how badly you want
to holocaust the Muslims?

%

Dec 21, 2023, 1:47:30 PM12/21/23
In article <um20rn$165ga$1...@dont-email.me>, ne...@immibis.com
incubus says...
how about these asslifters, incubus

https://nypost.com/2023/12/17/news/over-60-people-dead-after-migrant-boat-capsized-off-coast-of-libya/

i hope the fish make a quick recovery after being exposed to that